The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+

- very high quality detailed textures with great sharpness and performance, without any unnecessary VRAM losses (no unnecessary big textures for small stuff)

- very high quality accurate normal maps, a lot of them is baked from high poly meshes, these normals combined with detail normalmaps giving amazing look with almost any performance hit!
- high quality meshes with a lot of details, a lot of them are created from scratch, good optimization is preserved
- better objects LODs ( Level of Detail), rendering distance of some objects are slightly increased
- specially customized materials for all reworked stuff

- everything consistent with the original CDPR artistic vision

Reworked:
- almost everything, starting with Environment - Terrain, Buildings, Rocks, Water, Vegetation, ending at NPCs and Animals

It mainly depends on your video card, but generally modification doesn't hit performance too much. Modification requires minimum a 3GB VRAM for smooth gameplay. For best results 4GB is recommended.

Possible decrease in fps are 0-5 which depend on pc spec, game settings and ingame location.
On GTX 970/AMD R9 290X and higher there should be no fps drop.

Also in some cases, modification can give smoother gameplay.

Just install mod according to the installer's steps, be sure to enter the correct path to your Witcher 3 Main Folder.

Explanation of installator components:
* Main HDRP files: Required core files of HD Reworked Project (Part 1 and Part 2)
* Halk's Ultra HD Config: (GUIDE: Click Here!) Highly recommended to achieve best quality and game look. Thanks to this configuration general quality of textures will be better (better sharpness, no flickering/shimmering, better smoothness) and game will can render 4K textures (instead of 2K). Also in some cases game can work smoother and faster by increased textures budget. Note: If you have ##preset_value_Halk Ultra HD instead of Halk Ultra HD in graphic settings - install Custom Localization Fix (It's not an important matter, but if it bothers you, it's easy to fix it).
* Priority settings for HDRP: Choose it, if you have several textures mods. This mod requires the highest priority among textures/meshes mods, this will avoid of any errors and glitches. So if you are using other texture/meshes mods, it's good to choose this option..

Uninstallation:
Just use two uninstallers which is located in your Witcher 3 Main Folder.
If you installed HDRP manually, to uninstall go to your Witcher 3 Main Folder/mods and delete folder "modHDReworkedProject", "modHDReworkedProject2" and optionally (if you installed Halk's Ultra HD Config) restore original game config from your Witcher 3 Main Folder/Config backup.

Modification is compatible with all lighting mods (STLM, WLM and other).

Last edited:

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/

This project aims to improve the graphics by reworking models and textures to better quality.

This project took me a long time of hard work, so please respect this and don't edit anything without my permission. Thanks. :)

What this modification change?
Currently modification changes following stuff:
- Rocks (most)
- Wood crates
- Sacks (primary)
- Checkered floor

Was this modification reduces performance?
It depends on your video card and its VRAM, but generally modification doesn't reduce performance. On my Radeon HD7970 3GB I have not noticed any decrease fps and stutters.

Installation
Download archive and extract "modHDReworkedProject" folder to "(You Witcher 3 game folder)/mods" -if the "mods" folder doesn't exist - create it.

Uninstallation
Delete folder "modHDReworkedProject" from "mods" folder in you game location.

Feel free to comment, express you opinions and suggestions, sharing screenshots and videos. :)

i... i can't beleive what i'm seeing o_o
my god, you're awesome sir !
may melitele watch over you. :smiling2:

Great, thanks for the upload mate!!
One question, what about the bricks of the buildings you had showed us? Why aren't those in the package? Not finished yet?

Thanks for the release. I use a lot of your mods for Skyrim. It's too bad you're leaving W3 for Fallout but I guess that's inevitable.

i... i can't beleive what i'm seeing o_o
my god, you're awesome sir !
may melitele watch over you. :smiling2:
As promised, I released this. :)

Finally! I love you!
:cheers4:

Great, thanks for the upload mate!!
One question, what about the bricks of the buildings you had showed us? Why aren't those in the package? Not finished yet?
No problem, yes bricks are unfinished. I plan to still improved and finish those bricks and release this in next version but I need a lot of time to do this (I don't know when will be next version because I'm going back to Fallout 4) [unless it will be big interest of this modification then I can take care of this faster]. ;)

Yep those bricks were only thing I wanted :geraltsad:
Sorry, you must wait.:threaten:

Thanks for the release. I use a lot of your mods for Skyrim. It's too bad you're leaving W3 for Fallout but I guess that's inevitable.
Thanks for using my Skyrim mods. :)
Fallout 4 need much more graphic improves than The Witcher 3. ;)

Perfect, I am not sure if this is compatible with lod mod, maybe not?
I don't know.

Last edited:
Conflicts with the large lod mod but if that mod is named modzzzLod, so this one should take priority over that one right?

good shit man, let me try... O0

is a shame that you prefer rework fallout 4, the only good fallout was 1 and 2 but the brand...

Last edited:
Top Bottom