Arena

+
Arena

How did u beat the golems in the arena mode??? it is difficult to beat them when 3 golems attacks u wid gargoyles
I nearly there to complete 26 th level but gargoyle and golems made a mess for me....its hardly to kill them

I think that depends on build and style of play.. Anyway, I use the knight as companion because he can "tank" them, when I focus on one.. If you use sword build, you can kill one with combat acumen.. Other advice are to dodge their tackle, because if they closes you near a wall, usually you die..

It seemed impossible to me at first too, but it's really pretty much the same as any other mob with no ranged weapons - stick and run, and never get surrounded. Always make sure you have them more or less lined up so that the others are all behind the one you're attacking, hit him once or twice, roll away, rinse and repeat. Bringing lots of bombs also helps.

SquallDLeonhart said:
I think that depends on build and style of play.. Anyway, I use the knight as companion because he can "tank" them, when I focus on one.. If you use sword build, you can kill one with combat acumen.. Other advice are to dodge their tackle, because if they closes you near a wall, usually you die..

Ohk i will try out this option now ...will confirm about it
yeah thnx for d help

i tried ur option
but still its hardly to beat dem
Dat golem and gagoyle still attacks u at fi8 no 28

I know, need practice to win.. They kill even me sometimes.. Anyway, like I said, more depends on your style of play.. I advise you to try to achieve even 2 points in Catalysis (the choice of potions to use in battle depends on your style) and to use always Quen, because it can save you from a killing blow (even now that it was nerfed..)

edit: anyway, maybe someone has better tactics.. I play Arena only few times, and I achieve max 110000 points..
for example, I never tryed in that fight, but maybe even Heliotrope can work well

What is a stereostopic 3d hell i dont know how to use it?? does anyone has a better idea!!!!!!!!

Have you watched any 3d movies ? Its the same just imagine playing TW 2 in full 3d Awesome isn't it ?

Requirements : A full 3d monitor , 3D vision kid (available on both nvidia and Amd radeon),Ultra high end GPU probably SLI or Crossfire x.

It would totally cost you around 1500 $ or more. :D

yeah i have watched 3d movies at multiplex
i have a 3d monitor and mine graphic card also good
but i dnt have 3d vision kits..

after completing level 35(in character) in arena mode
der is serious challenge in d upcoming fi8s...
is it true....??
Whoa how to b get prepared for big fi8s in arena... sm help

use quen signs continuously and upgrade ur character level...after each fi8
heliotropic sign might come helpful to u....
in earlier fi8 i have killed them...need a good armour , need good silver sword...,
ur attacking styles must b good to dealt damages....
click primary button on mouse continuously or give hard damages clicking secondary button on mouse

RSIK4 said:
after completing level 35(in character) in arena mode
der is serious challenge in d upcoming fi8s...
is it true....??

No. After wave 30 it goes back to the enemies from wave 1 again, so you're completely overpowered. It's pretty much a cakewalk until you get to the later waves again.

For them, the problem is the counterattack that they can use. Usually, I focus on the armored-ones first and I use aard sign on the others, because they're deadly. With the help of the knight, if you don't give them the possibility of surround you, you'll win :D

I'll try that. I've only recently begun hiring the mercenaries. I love when Harald Gord gets his jaw broken, and how the sorceress berates you for your incompetence. The dialog in this game is so sharp.

I find the arena companions pretty useless. They die way too quickly if you don't babysit them, it's much better to invest the money in potions and bombs instead. I dunno, maybe I'm just doing it wrong. The dwarf's funny, though. "Fuck a moose!"

Some time ago there was a post with a video walkthrough of all levels of arena with very useful tips. I tried to find it for you, but eventually my hungover won and i gave up. If you dig the forum thgough, you'll find it.

Here`s the link
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26357-witcher-2-arena-dark-mode-guides/

Top Bottom