( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the super slow is gone. I played a few hours last night with the new patch. You can still walk slow, fast and really fast. Didnt really matter to me at all.
If you're talking about the speed at which you walk by using a joy stick to move, I know nothing of this. I use wasd + mouse ONLY.

If you're talking about the speed at which you walk by using a joy stick to move, I know nothing of this. I use wasd + mouse ONLY.

Well I dont really care about the slow-walk. And yes the slowest walking-speed is gone.
And damn Im I glad I dont play with a mouse and WASD. I just sit back in my good chair with a controller in my hand watching a big-screen tv.

So why coming in this topic? You have anything else to do?
sorry, I don't get it

Haha. Well you could've asked the guy I quoted the same question. Let's see here.. you went off topic with your question and you dont bring anything to the thread. It also doesnt look like you care about slow-walk. So why are we here? Maybe cause we like the game and like to discuss it?

Haha. Well you could've asked the guy I quoted the same question. Let's see here.. you went off topic with your question and you dont bring anything to the thread. It also doesnt look like you care about slow-walk. So why are we here? Maybe cause we like the game and like to discuss it?
So, you post a lot about things you don't care?
It's sound a bit strange to me, but if this make you happy...
Whats will make me happy: I want my walk speed control back!

The topic was made because the Dev removed that feature. Some people care and some doesn't. (that's life)
But bringing back this speed control in the normal mode will make everyone happy.

What confuses me is that some peoples come here to pollute the topic with so many post like : I don't care, this is rumours etc...
What is the purpose?

At start, I just want to contribut here, with hope for a corrective patch.
At the end, I am tired about all this kind of post.

Again, sorry for bad English.

Last edited:
So, you post a lot about things you don't care?
It's sound a bit strange to me, but if this make you happy...
Whats will make me happy: I want my walk speed control back!

The topic was made because the Dev removed that feature. Some people care and some doesn't. (that's life)
But bringing back this speed control in the normal mode will make everyone happy.

What confuses me is that some peoples come here to pollute the topic with so many post like : I don't care, this is rumours etc...
What is the purpose?

At start, I just want to contribut here, with hope for a corrective patch.
At the end, I am tired about all this kind of post.

Again, sorry for bad English.

Pollute? Like you did when you totally went after me instead of staying on topic? Yeah, that stuff can be pretty confusing.
And you still have your slow-walk. Its the "super-duper-slow-walk" that is gone and most people never even noticed.
So that raises a question. When do you use that slow-walk.. or when do you actually need it rather?

lol I realised this (im on my second playthrough) at the hidden treasure in the sunstone cave when you have to get past the spikes. It was so easy with slow walk and now I died 3 times. Anyone know why they removed it? it doesnt matter much to me but whats the deal, why take it out?

lol I realised this (im on my second playthrough) at the hidden treasure in the sunstone cave when you have to get past the spikes. It was so easy with slow walk and now I died 3 times. Anyone know why they removed it? it doesnt matter much to me but whats the deal, why take it out?
I have no idea why they removed it. And IMO its actually good that it makes some stuff harder. The thing with the room you're talking about is that if you run and jump you make it passed that area without walking the path. You may wanna have white raffard in your pocket though.

yes

Its the "super-duper-slow-walk"
I talk about control speed. Analog control.. you know, like modern game.
If you don't understand, play batman Arkham knight with a controller, and you will see. You can choose the speed of your walk with the stick. And yes I like it.

that is gone and most people never even noticed.
You are not "most people" Try to speak about things you really know.

When do you use that slow-walk.. or when do you actually need it rather?
This is about immersion. Every time I enjoy the landscape. In a dangerous place etc...

yes

I talk about control speed. Analog control.. you know, like modern game.
If you don't understand, play batman Arkham knight with a controller, and you will see. You can choose the speed of your walk with the stick. And yes I like it.

You are not "most people" Try to speak about things you really know.

This is about immersion. Every time I enjoy the landscape. In a dangerous place etc...

First of all. Bro, you're clearly more interested in me than you are in the actual game. And no I wont play batman.. I play this game cause its WAY better.
And whats up with you cutting out whole sentences and answering them way out of context?
You are looking to start a fight here. Im not gonna bite and its totally off topic.

And for the record I never claimed to be most people. Why are you so angry?

Last edited:
First of all. Bro, you're clearly more interested in me than you are in the actual game. And no I wont play batman.. I play this game cause its WAY better.
And wth is up with you cutting out whole sentences and answer them way out of context?
You are looking to start a fight here. Im not gonna bite and its totally off topic.
A fight !? :)
Clearly not.

The context is here. Your post is still here, two post above
Batman come "free" with this game when I bought my videocard.
I was just thinking that you didn't buy a videocard or console only for this game.

An edit about your edit:
I am not angry at all.
As I say, i don't understand why some people come here just for saying "I dont really care about the slow-walk".

I just hope that the devs will trying to find something usefull here (very hard with all this trash post) and try to fix-it. That's all.

Last edited:
Why no official word from the devs?
This is an important matter for a lot of players... Was this intentional or not?

Plese CDPR answer !!!!

I haven't played the game since 1.03 due to the massive bugs, disastrous UI and inventory. My hopes reignited when I read the inventory changes of 1.07 but after realizing CDPR removed such an important gameplay element I'm gonna sell my copy asap. That's poor CD Projekt, very poor!

I haven't played the game since 1.03 due to the massive bugs, disastrous UI and inventory. My hopes reignited when I read the inventory changes of 1.07 but after realizing CDPR removed such an important gameplay element I'm gonna sell my copy asap. That's poor CD Projekt, very poor!

:surprise:Are you being serious? Really just walking slow in the game is a big deal?? You can still walk in the game. Whats the difference between slow walking and walk?? Are there any games with the same mechanic?

Well I dont really care about the slow-walk. And yes the slowest walking-speed is gone.
And damn Im I glad I dont play with a mouse and WASD. I just sit back in my good chair with a controller in my hand watching a big-screen tv.

I prefer the mouse and keyboard the controller makes it way harder. I know you and others are going to say "nut uh" and all I am going to say is whatever you're used to. I have used controllers a lot in the past and when I switched to Keyboarding and the mouse it was WAY easier right away.

A couple of points here...

1. The problem is specific to controllers. Anyone else who uses K&M coming into this thread to say some variation of "It works for me" is NOT contributing to the discussion.
2. Anyone else whose contribution to the thread is "Attack the poster above me" is going to find their post deleted and, possibly, a time-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom