1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuances ? ("as you prefer" it's better?) For a French who trying to write in english as well as possible, it's maybe too much to ask :(
But yeah, All what I write is based on my "observations" and "opinions". So nothing really you can take as the real "truth" ;)
Maybe they have nerf the damage or crit damage, maybe it's a bug, maybe damage are no longer calculate in the same way... Only CDPR could answer about that :)
Yes. I am also a non-native English speaker (in fact, I speak four other languages), and I think it is a universal thing to recognize one's experience, and try not to come across as dismissive. You could call it cultural, but I haven't met many French that exercise that, so that'd be a bit odd.

From what we've collected so far, 1.3 should have a reduced amount of bugs and issues. However, only for newly started games. Past saves are plagued by new issues on top of what was already broken.

On a personal level, nerf that my Overture experienced with the new update should be taken as evidence that CDPR don't really know what the hell they are doing. I am extremely sad about losing the Overture I had before 1.3.

Yes. I am also a non-native English speaker (in fact, I speak four other languages), and I think it is a universal thing to recognize one's experience, and try not to come across as dismissive. You could call it cultural, but I haven't met many French that exercise that, so that'd be a bit odd.

From what we've collected so far, 1.3 should have a reduced amount of bugs and issues. However, only for newly started games. Past saves are plagued by new issues on top of what was already broken.

On a personal level, nerf that my Overture experienced with the new update should be taken as evidence that CDPR don't really know what the hell they are doing. I am extremely sad about losing the Overture I had before 1.3.
Just roll back to 1.23. I did this, and will wait for next patch. For me 1.23 was stable, and almost bug-free (similar to other games). With 1.3 my Quazar was nerfed, progress in Beat on the brat lost (final fight) and most annoying: Judy stop writing SMS (only 2 left to end).

was waiting so much to finally start playing this game... and still cant. started as corporate and cant even exit building xD quest markers sometimes works 50/50 time and sometimes autosave starts and never ends... deleted the game and maybe come back year after and this guys ever manage to fix this s%$t

Dunno if this is a regular bug for everyone but since installing the 1.3 update all the clothing icons in V's inventory are messed up and not showing the icon properly. also an issue with certain items in game mainly healing items showing a clothing display icon when you look at them instead of the normal healing item picture for bounce back and medical hypos.
I have the same thing happening ammo, hypos, crafting items, etc are showing up as clothing items and some clothing items have a different icon from what they actually look like. I assumed it was some mod I have making it do this Im just really careful to read the description of the item which is correct.

After testing it for a couple of days i found more bugs:

-Some items still unlootable.
-T-posing on bikes for a fraction of a second.
-Footstep sounds still breaking sometimes after loading a save.
-Worse texture streaming. Longer times to load, sometimes even the weapons are invisible until switching to another one.
-The cursor disappear at random times when pressing ESC.
-Sometimes a really strange shadow appears making everything dark even when no bulding is near (desert).

That would be it for now.

In patch 1.3, I can't have a bald female V anymore. My character now has hair, which also changes styles when I change headwear. I'm not using any mods or edited saves.
As a test, I tried editing my save to revert V's head to shaved. It works when not wearing any headwear, but V grows hair when wearing a hat, headband, etc.

Hi everyone, I have problems on PC and Xbox One S: buildings that disappear, textures that "flash", I don't know how to define them, others that appear and then disappear, the GPS that no longer follows the road, but goes a bit at random, objects that disappear if I get close. There are other bugs that in my opinion do not depend on this new update, for example many collectibles cannot be collected, parked flying vehicles. I contacted GOG support and they told me it's the fault of the GTX 970, when I was playing with a GTX 950 up to a month ago and it was perfect (I play on a 1366x768 TV). I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, lowered the graphics quality to maximum but absolutely nothing has changed.

Please watch the two videos in their entirety.

This video is a set of clips that I recorded on PC and Xbox as soon as the patch was released:

This video was created by reducing the graphics quality, but the result is the same:

This is my build, maybe not that powerful, but with Cyberpunk 1.23 the game was much better.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    90 KB · Views: 28
  • CPU.PNG
    CPU.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Driver.PNG
    Driver.PNG
    70.8 KB · Views: 26
  • GPU.PNG
    GPU.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 41
  • RAM.PNG
    RAM.PNG
    44.9 KB · Views: 33
  • SSD.PNG
    SSD.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
The Johny's Infinite Pants bug appears to still be in effect (if you upgrade any of Johny's clothing items, you wind up with duplicates in your inventory that can neither be dropped nor dissembled)

I'm having a very strange conversation in an abandoned house in the middle of the desert with Panam and Saul. They won't stop stepping on eachothers lines.
Post automatically merged:

Also the ini change to disable Bloom seems too have stopped working.

i cant exit out of computers? at all???!!!!

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-08-21 11-14-31.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-08-21 11-14-31.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 59
I am not much of a complainer ... but the duplicate NPC's are really getting ridiculous now, even to the point of CP2077 being unplayable :(
I even uninstalled the game (PC), including all the save files. Did a complete download and fresh install but still: 2 to 6 duplicate NPC's around in a lot of areas.
And right from the start: first time walking in Megabuilding H10, the robot fight: 6 or 7 duplicate NPCs doing their stuff.
Or in and around Lizzy's: literary everywhere I look are duplicates.
And this all started with V 1.23. Before that: the occasional duplicate and very rarely a triplet. But nothing game breaking.
Now it's just totally game breaking :(
Did make a bugreport at CDPR's site ... don't know if it is of any use, but better than doing nothing :)

I'm not saying I'm absolutely right and that you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong, it's totally possible ;)
But the only way to really know and be sure, it's to report it and wait for CDPR Support answer.
Post automatically merged:

I think those problems affect items and saves pre-1.3 loaded on 1.3 game. In 18 hrs on a "fresh" playthrough in 1.3, I have no issue of this kind so far. So it could be important to indicate it (if it's a pre 1.3 save) if you report it and maybe add a save with the report.
nope, noticed issue first on a new play.

In patch 1.3, I can't have a bald female V anymore. My character now has hair, which also changes styles when I change headwear. I'm not using any mods or edited saves.
As a test, I tried editing my save to revert V's head to shaved. It works when not wearing any headwear, but V grows hair when wearing a hat, headband, etc.
I have the exact same issue after updating this patch with male V. I wish I can get the character back to bald, instead of having hair.

PC player here.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.21 - 22.20.43.98.jpg

Where's the traffic ? Much of the time I see no cars/other cars on the road. Note the time and the location below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom