2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

+

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

• Total voters
Do we have to play as Ciri?

I wanted to get into Geralt's story, and get pulled into the world as the Witcher.. I don't want to have that ruined by swapping between characters at points in the game. Kind of annoying if it's a mandatory thing.. I don't mind if it's only for a sequence of up to 30 minutes or so

But to have a branching story that you can't go back to Geralt as until you've completed Ciri's would be bloody annoying!

I wanted to get into Geralt's story, and get pulled into the world as the Witcher.. I don't want to have that ruined by swapping between characters at points in the game. Kind of annoying if it's a mandatory thing.. I don't mind if it's only for a sequence of up to 30 minutes or so

But to have a branching story that you can't go back to Geralt as until you've completed Ciri's would be bloody annoying!

Are you serious?

There are several parts where you play as Ciri. These serve as a narrative tool to explain things of the main story. We don't know how long each of the segments will be but it's at various points at the main story and not one "walkthrough" with Geralt and another with Ciri.

Geralt will be who we mainly play as in the game. The Ciri sections will pop up but I believe are roughly 30 minutes to an hour in length for each instance.

Geralt will be who we mainly play as in the game. The Ciri sections will pop up but I believe are roughly 30 minutes to an hour in length for each instance.

Yeah and I believe it's necessary for CDPR to introduce her to us as playable character to act as introduction for the next witcher games since TW3 will be Geralt's last appearance...

Then please, explain me how can be annoying play with a different character.

I found a certain Final Fantasy game annoying as heck do to this. Though I don't think it is going to be an issue in TW3 as it isn't done often and it is story based while playing Ciri more than exploration based. But that FF games just did it way too often and it wasn't only story based so to me became annoying... I think it was FF8 but not sure...

This is there to also offer a different perspective to players, especially to those that have not read the books, because Ciri is a very important character and it's good for them to get to know her. Get a good grasp on her character, her abilities, her story and her relationships with the other major players in the story.

Top Bottom