A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
I think it would be better if the whole trailer was in real time(without slow time), but still it is epic. And I think that crossbow wasn't necessary. But it is really great. Even drinking animation...

I really have a strong feeling that this trailer is going to win the best trailer award.
Everything was well done. The music, the action, the overall gritty and uncomfortable feel that it gives you.

I can also applaud CDPR for this trailer as a fan of the Witcher lore and not just a random gamer.
Amazing job.

Looks amazing!

What is the render engine used (was it Arnold?) and the tool for hair simulation on the female character? Please do tell! : )

The song.... a great chilling lullaby.

Can any CDPR's team guy confirm to us that it belongs to de OST of TW3?

Out of curiosity, what do people find so appealing about the song? It doesn't do a thing for me, personally, but I'd be interested to see other appraisals.

Is it a bad sign that I knew it was Black Blood before the fight even started? :huh:

Pretty impressive trailer, I think I liked it even more than the striga intro of W1.

Can someone write down the song's lyrics? I understand most of it, but not every single word. :)

I believe it goes something like this.

Wolves are sleeping 'midst the trees,
Bats all are swaying in the breeze,
But one soul lies anxious wide awake,
Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths.

Birds are silent for all night,
Cows turn in as daylight dies,
But one soul lies anxious wide awake,
For the witcher, brave and bold, paid in coin of gold,
He'll chop and slice you, gut and dice you, eat you up whole,
Eat you whole!

Exactly what I'd expect to hear in the world of The Witcher and quite fitting for the situation. The trailer was absurdly good, by the way.

Is it a bad sign that I knew it was Black Blood before the fight even started? :huh:

Pretty impressive trailer, I think I liked it even more than the striga intro of W1.

No..it just proves that you played Witcher 1...I knew that was Black Blood before the drop of blood fell on the ground. :p

Top Bottom