A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
VERY good trailer! I liked that it was spoiler free just before release. I won't make it through the weekend... :dizzy:

Man that trailer is beyond words ! it's the best thing I have seen in years. Going to make my wait both sweet and difficult...

About the monster, she resembled a Bruxa (in teaser at least) but now I am not sure. She was too difficult even for Geralt and those references can't be used for a Bruxa however she got burned by the sunlight, I don't think it was rotting because the morning was emphasized in the end and when Geralt looked at her, she was actually burning.

Anyway as always great trailer CDPR, perfect for launch :)

About the monster, she resembled a Bruxa (in teaser at least) but now I am not sure.
Yeah, she looks like some Bruxa-Alp hybrid...

Book version of Bruxa is fascinating...My "favorite" Witcher world monster....

But Verena wasn't a monster...Damn you Sapkowski! :D

---------- Updated at 10:20 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure she also knows about Strugatsky brothers and Fyodor Dostoyevsky :p She's just a true Temerian!!!
She also knows about Пётр Алексеевич Кропоткин :)

Or I hope she knows about him :D

What city is this? It's in the game right?

Attachments

• city.jpg
    city.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 52
No. I'm the guy that wants no spoilers and i can say this doesn't have any. Just if this is a quest that appears in the game but still i think it's worth watching it's too epic.

Wouldn't make any sense now would it? Hey guys, here the launch cinematic, oh, watch out for spoilers:)

Could she actually be
the queen of the night from W1? She looked actually quite similar as i remember correctly. And she was a potential romance option in the Witcher, if you didn't decide to kill her. But since decisions from The Witcher do not matter in W3, she could be alive...

Yeah, she looks like some Bruxa-Alp hybrid...

Btw looking at some references from the wiki (oh the nostalgia...), a Bruxa is also a higher vampire. The female monster in this trailer had very similar abilities like a Bruxa.

1) Extremely agile.
2) Appears as a beautiful woman.
3) Suddenly emerge near their victims.
4) Sensitive to silver.
5) Choose to live ruins or abandoned human settlements.
6) Fearless.

The only thing that doesn't match here is that they endure sun light.

On the other hand, whatever she was.... she was just fascinating, The Witcher games are so amazing. Sometimes killing even the most terrible monsters feel wrong :D

Couldn´t resist!

I loved the female character so much I started creating her digital hairstyle!

Here´s a WIP, hope you like it! : )

By the way, its not a render, just a viewport preview!

View attachment 14109

I will post any serious advancements to my hair thread in the Fan Art section.

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 47
1) Extremely agile.
2) Appears as a beautiful woman.
3) Suddenly emerge near their victims.
4) Sensitive to silver.
5) Choose to live ruins or abandoned human settlements.
6) Fearless.
And Verena used to sing after she drinks blood...
But she also used telepathy, devastating screaming attacks and occasional transforming into giant bat...:D

Geralt was pretty much dead....So, yeah - I want book Bruxa in W3 :D

Top Bottom