[ACT III] Blue eyes (House of Ill Repute)

+
ninpsi said:
According to two guides/walkthroughs (UHS and the one on Gamepressure) Blue rewards neutral Geralt with 500 orens... but seems like that actually happens to no one? Now I must decide whether to continue playing with the neutral save or with the vampire-friendly one.... oh my.
I know Blue COST me 500 orens just to do the do with her (for quest purposes, naturally - terrible job, but someone's gotta do it..) How'd you stay neutral anyway? I just kept talking to Paddy and he went off on one and dived on my head.... ??? didn't have a choice but to kill him and his mates then.

On guides.gamepressure.com:"Phase 15. SlaughterIf you remain neutral, the situation will get quite tough, because everyone will start to battle, and most people will target you for some reason. Only you and the blue-eyed girl will survive.Phase 16. NeutralBlue-eyes probably won’t like to talk to you after all this – in this case go out of the building and enter it again. When you talk to her again, you’ll eventually get 500 orens. (quest over)."On www.uhs-hints.com:"You can side with either the knights or the vampires and kill the other side, or side with neither and kill both.Siding with the knights or vampires gets you no reward. Being neutral gets you 500 gold from Blue Eyes,"

I've helped the girls in trouble :) mainly beacuse the old friend and Blue Eyes herself ask's to stay there plus the butcher gave me good reason to kill the knights without any feeling of the guilt . I simply like that helping bad girls routine :)
"You can side with either the knights or the vampires and kill the other side, or side with neither and kill both.Siding with the knights or vampires gets you no reward. Being neutral gets you 500 gold from Blue Eyes,"[/QUOTE]
[tr][td]I don't think so : the Quen of the night gave me some 200 orens and in witcher wiki I saw something about some ring from the Order (gambeling den ring if I am not wrong) but didn't tested it myself .

If you kill the queen of the night, then when you loot her corpse there is some jewelery. i don't know it it's always a ring, but something like that, worth a couple hundred orens. as i recall there was more than just a ring. three or four items at least

nighthunter said:
the Quen of the night gave me some 200 orens
Yep, I've always sided with the vampires in this one, and the Queen gives you 200 orens. Oh, and as for paying Blue Eyes 500 orens,
If you win the drinking bout with the guy at the reception who doesn't talk (I forget his name), he'll give you a ring that is honored at the House of Ill Repute. He's pretty tough, but if you have a potion of Wives' Tears on you, winning against him is easy.

Corylea said:
Yep, I've always sided with the vampires in this one, and the Queen gives you 200 orens. Oh, and as for paying Blue Eyes 500 orens,
If you win the drinking bout with the guy at the reception who doesn't talk (I forget his name), he'll give you a ring that is honored at the House of Ill Repute. He's pretty tough, but if you have a potion of Wives' Tears on you, winning against him is easy.
Alternatively,
you can give Blue-Eyes a little gift: a sapphire that is as blue as her eyes. The things can be found, or bought for considerably less than 500 orens. If you found a sapphire somewhere, this is the cheapest option. With the ring, you still have to pay her 300 orens.

I was not talking about the House of night signet ring , I spoke about gambeling den ring or something like that (in witcher wiki it was described that you can have one in case of siding with those knights ). Thanks anyway :)

Anyone else always get bugged if you pick the vampire side? This is my second playthrough and it's on a different computer and both times if I pick the vampire side, the lady of the night and her three companions are frozen in vampire form when I return later. They don't even have an animation like a normal vampire, they are just standing there stiff with their arms sticking out ot the sides. Just wondering because I figure I'm not the only one since the two playthroughs were with different installs and different computers with different versions of the game and still the same problem.

I have not seen the exact same thing. What i get is that while they have stayed in vampire form, their behaviour is otherwise fine. They are not standing there with their arms outI have XP, SP3, and Patch 1.3 for the game

Sounds like they weren't loaded properly when you entered the place, at least that's what would cause this normally.Still, I suppose it would be better if they changed to their human forms to not scare off the customers :p

I mean I save her from a life of misery and drudgery with an old man. I fight an epic battle with her brother leaving me gravely wounded and when I return to the blue eyed lass does she give me a discount, like heck in fact when I try to bargain she puts the price up. I know times are hard but you would think she might show a little gratitude. ;)

Vattghern said:
Come on, You slew her brother! :DYou think it is worth a gratitude? ;D
She thanks me for killing him says he got what he deserved. I know the credit crunch is making money tight but a little bit of discount would have shown her gratitude.

She's from a noble familiy and these people are always spoiled. For your next gameplay you can take revenge and bring her back to her brother :evil:

;D ;D ;D i have done this Q the hard way, ya know what i mean by hard and these....hmm...... girls in the ill repute house :evil: seriosly i haven`t thought that there will be so many posts for this Q GZ PPL :peace:

Top Bottom