[Act V] SPOILER: White Rayla is mine!

+
[Act V] SPOILER: White Rayla is mine!

This is for all those who wants to know how to have the card from White Rayla. First: support the Flaming Rose in Act 4Second: meet Rayla again in act5. She need a little quest and after fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting........................ elves........talking to her rightly and she is yours!!!!!!!! 8) It's a bit strange that just a minute before you declare love to Shani (or Triss it depends) and after soon you have a crub with another chick :-\Anyway, now I have collected all the cards........well done, Geralt!!!! :beer:PS: I'm looking forward a sexy version for girl-players anywhere in the next The Witcher.........CD Project pleeeeeeeaze........

nimue

Forum veteran
Whisperwind said:
um... yea, okay... but... HOW THE HELL YOU CAN KILL ELVES!?XDD My, I can't... THat will be horrible, although I'm up with order just for rayla (I like that lady!)
I'm feeling with you - played the game three times, couldn't bring myself to lift a finger against Yaevinn once ;) Although I'd like to see the other endings...

Whisperwind said:
um... yea, okay... but... HOW THE HELL YOU CAN KILL ELVES!?XDD My, I can't... THat will be horrible, although I'm up with order just for rayla (I like that lady!)
I completly agree with you especially i hate fanatism in general!I needed to force myself to choose the flaming rose even though i hate, and yes..........rayla is awful :dead:but as it's the forth running of the game i need to do something different, don't you think?Anyway, i still dream about my sexy Geralt............. ;D

Yaevinn is a bit arrogant... nevertheless I decided for the elves on my first game play and I didn't regret. They are the supressed so I concede some arrogance to Yaevinn. But I didn't feel well to kill Siegfried in Avct. V. This time I'm on Siegfried's side. I don't feel comfortable to lose Zoltan as a friend, he is a nice guy -.-

As supporting the knights in Act 4 was on my third run through, Rayla was the last tit card I ever got and boy was I disappointed, what a dog!!I was hoping she would survive if I supported the knights and that pointy eared freak Yaevinn would become a mutant instead, no such luck :(

PetraSilie said:
Yaevinn is a bit arrogant... nevertheless I decided for the elves on my first game play and I didn't regret. They are the supressed so I concede some arrogance to Yaevinn. But I didn't feel well to kill Siegfried in Avct. V. This time I'm on Siegfried's side. I don't feel comfortable to lose Zoltan as a friend, he is a nice guy -.-
....and what about the polar bears? Ain't this matter good enough to support the scoiatel? ;)

Right, because the Elves aren't "fanatical" at all. ::)And yes, nothing made me happier in this game than to be finally able to kill Rayla. Ugh.

You... kill Rayla? I think she gets shot during the riots in Old Vizima.
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
....and what about the polar bears? Ain't this matter good enough to support the scoiatel? ;)
They are not in danger according to Ithlinnes Prophecy and de Alderberg's vision ;D

PetraSilie said:
You... kill Rayla? I think she gets shot during the riots in Old Vizima.
PetraSilie said:
PetraSilie said:
They are not in danger according to Ithlinnes Prophecy and de Alderberg's vision ;D
You've got it!!!!! :Da world full of polar bears.........or a world full of zoltan mocking the polar bears sound.............what a fun :D :D :D

I played for the order the first time and didn't feel too bad about it, Siegfrid is reasonable and he proved to not just be a fanatic by helping me against the grand master. Still, I am replaying Act V on the neutral path instead, it feels more "right"

gamewidow said:
Rayla has a certain appeal :) -- and if you read the books, Toruviel is not that nice :)
Toruviel is a nasty woman when Geralt first meets her, but she seems very different in the game. I figure she must have learned a thing or two since the first time Geralt saw her.

I wonder how she could sleep with a man who broke her nose though he was tied up that time. This is very embarrssing for an Aén Seidhe :whistle:

When I saw White Raylas card, I though 'Geralt's supposed to be killing monsters, not having sex with them'. :)I also thought her death scene was unnecessarily overdramatic, given the time I knew her.

Well she isn't an averaged mercenary if you take a look at her past. I guess she even had her own commando in Old Vizima... and Murky Waters actually as well but this failed.

Top Bottom