Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feminism is one of the first steps to Fairicism. Plus Feminism does not aim to take away rights from anyone, it merely advocates for fairness and equality.

Just like Affirmative Action is there to level the playing field until there is no need for Affirmative Action anymore.

...and due process is there to guarantee that everybody is given a fair trial... except when they are a men accused of sexual miss conduct, in which case it's pretty much guilty until proven innocent.

You really don't wanna go down that route, believe me, because "your" feminism has pulled quite some sh*t on US and Canadian legislature in the last couple of years...

She may have had some good points at first but at this point she is just someone who likes the attention and controversy

I mean what does she want? Every game to be sanitized completely?
Just so she and her even sillier followers (as stupid if not more than she) don't get offended?

This newest tweet is probably the most ridiculous thing I have heard from her
A dark fantasy game where they call a woman "bitch" ? Damm CDPR hates women

She makes me sick and hate all feminists (thankfully I know not all are as stupid as she is)

Eh, it's entirely possible she can be taken at her word that she doesn't want to take away gamer's R-rated games. She just wants more variety and caution about portraying women as nothing more than objects to be rescued or gawked at.

Just treat women characters the same as men.

*Supports anita*

*Advocates the modern feminism movement*

*Tells someone to grow up*

Uhm... just no.

1. Lie - I never supported Anita - quote me where I did.
2. Yes, I advocate for fairness. I advocate that women don't get abused, cat-called, marginalized, objectified, harrassed, raped.

Grow up or argue why #2 is wrong.

Ad hominmen attack, eh?
If a someone agrees with a woman that means the woman has them by the balls. Would you say the same thing to a woman?

Aren't a shining example of this whole issue.

Has nothing to do with gender, It's about anita being a scam artist and Lying sack of ****. I would say the same thing to a man or woman, Makes no difference both have a fair share of idiots to go with them.

^^

I'd be surprised if she wouldn't have attacked. Way to go Anita ;D I wouldn't read what she wrote however, because - spoilers! Unless she doesn't discuss anything from the story.

Aaaah, finally, the SJW comment! Surprised it took you people long enough.

Yes, I am one. I advocate for fairness, omg! The horror!

I am not a sexist against men. I am against men who are sexist. Get real.

The wage gap is real and you know it.
Try harder.

---------- Updated at 03:41 AM ----------

Dead wrong.
Feminism is about fairness, it's not about them castrating you.

Grow up.

Femnists like Anita need to grow up
I think many if not most people are for fairness

...and due process is there to guarantee that everybody is given a fair trial... except when they are a men accused of sexual miss conduct, in which case it's pretty much guilty until proven innocent.

You really don't wanna go down that route, believe me, because "your" feminism has pulled quite some sh*t on US and Canadian legislature in the last couple of years...

Due Process is still for the large part a matter of States Rights. History has shown time and time again that the federal government had to step in to make States abide by the Due Process - and it hasn't always succeeded.

The 14th Amendment still has many loopholes.

Fair trial.....right.....

Right, the evil feminism has done so much harm to the US and Canadian legislature....

Feminism is nothing But men hating bs, At least on the internet and where anita is concerned.

I can't take feminism seriously, Especially when the freaking title of it is advocating one gender.

You're right. Feminism doesn't advocate for equality. That's another lie from modern feminists. Feminism has never been about equality. Feminism is about women's rights. It has always been about women's rights and women's rights only.

Feminists don't care about equality. The don't even want equality. I mean when is the last time you saw a feminist advocating for more female workers in construction, mining or garbage collection? Those jobs are for ~95% occupied by men, but feminists don't care.

Feminists don't want equality, they just want all the rights and benefits that men worked so hard for and they want it for free without having to put any effort into it.

You're right. Feminism doesn't advocate for equality. That's another lie from modern feminists. Feminism has never been about equality. Feminism is about women's rights. It has always been about women's rights and women's rights only.

Feminists don't care about equality. The don't even want equality. I mean when is the last time you saw a feminist advocating for more female workers in construction, mining or garbage collection? Those jobs are for ~95% occupied by men, but feminists don't care.

Feminists don't want equality, they just want all the rights and benefits that men worked so hard for and they want it for free without having to put any effort into it.

You just Condensed everything i was going to say in a paragraph. Here have a redpoint.

---------- Updated at 03:50 AM ----------

Yes it is.
Demanding equal wages based on the same position at work IS arguing fairness.

Try again.

Maybe if women worked the same hours, Did the same amount of manual labor without double standards they would get paid the same. They don't, Hence the *Slightly* Smaller pay.

Really? If you want to help women, Help them in failed countries where rape and Sexual murder is everday life.

The wage gap is real and you know it.
Try harder.

You've literally had 5 people in this thread showing you and explaining you why the wage gab is a myth, I gave you an incredibly well-made educational video on the wage gab myth and you're STILL in denial about the fact that the wage gab is a MYTH?

I give up.

I bet you didn't even look at that video I linked you.

Maybe if women worked the same hours, Did the same amount of manual labor without double standards they would get paid the same. They don't, Hence the *Slightly* Smaller pay.

They do work the same hours - for a lesser pay.
What you are saying is extremely ignorant and quite frankly retarded.

Really? If you want to help women, Help them in failed countries where rape and Sexual murder is everday life.

Deflecting much?
One problem does not automatically preclude the other.

Yes Ignore the evidence we have both provided you, They don't do the same amount of manual labor, Hours has nothing to do with Backbreaking work.

Shush.

0.77 Cents less is nothing.

Alright, I'm going to deposit my two cents on this...

First; Anita Sarkeesian is not a bad person. I'm not defending her, just clarifying. She thinks there's an issue, and that it lies within her power to right that issue. The point of contention is that the issue she perceives very many of us know, or believe to be non-existent, and happens to involve our favorite hobby, Video Gaming.

Second; Anita has done a poor job presenting her case to us the gamers, but she's not interested in us. She's interested in those looking in on the community. In that regard, she has been monumentally successful. She's appeared on the Daily Show, on the Colbert Report, on CNN, Fox, NBC, and several other news outlets.

Third; When you construct an argument based on defaming, insulting, attacking, or even as far as using harsh language, you only prove her position positive. Her argument rests on the idea that gamers are horrible people, don't prove her right. That's all you have to do.

Fourth; She is a threat to gaming. Why? The World at large sees her an expert on the subject, despite her hardly even engaging in said subject. The reason for this is because she -is- campaigning her position, where as we are not.

Fifth; While she's not exactly committed any crimes, I'd argue she has committed fraud, though that is up to the people who contributed money to her to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom