Any chance for an upcoming update that would fix some ongoing issues...maybe adding some features too?

+
Are there any possibilities for a patch release if a decent amount of bugs are being addressed?
Also scaling up weapons and armour to our current level would have been really great.

Shall we have hopes for anything...?

No idea what will happen in the future but I wouldn‘t wait for that because it could take a long time and so far I haven‘t heard of a patch being in the works.

However, if there was one, it would probably focus on bugs, not on scaling up certain weapons and armor pieces. In TW3 you get so much gear along the way, that is not really necessary. And some pieces you can craft at a blacksmith, if you have the diagram.

No idea what will happen in the future but I wouldn‘t wait for that because it could take a long time and so far I haven‘t heard of a patch being in the works.

However, if there was one, it would probably focus on bugs, not on scaling up certain weapons and armor pieces. In TW3 you get so much gear along the way, that is not really necessary. And some pieces you can craft at a blacksmith, if you have the diagram.
It would be really nice if before the release of Cyberpunk 2077, we got some kind of a patch update.
Yeah the games might be unrelated in content but a small easter egg hint of Ciri's travels to the future, would have been great I think.

Top Bottom