Anyone else stopped playing and waiting on DLC?

+
Anyone else stopped playing and waiting on DLC?

First off this game is awesome. Easily the best RPG in a long time and the best this year so this isn't a bash by any stretch of the imagination. With that said I find myself not having much incentive to keep playing. The main reason is because I've already finished the main campaign level 34 with the best ending. I've finished all of the witcher contracts which there's too little of I might add, and I have over 80k coins and fully clad in master crafted witcher gear.

Some of the side quests that are left just aren't interesting enough tbh. So I find myself not playing at all and just waiting for the real big DLC

I've completed it twice and was thinking about waiting on the bigger DLCs to start again, but then something happened to me over the last week. I've been playing ESO. I think I will start another Witcher build much earlier.

I'm waiting for the last bit of free DLC before committing to playing TW3. I stopped at only two hours in due to unbearable camera/frame related stuttering with the Xbone version at launch, which is hopefully done away with by now.

Already stopped playing for two weeks now. I just came here for the free 1.07 rants and chides.

Seriously though, I installed the patch flawlessly, fired it up, BAM, Novigrad: Closed City Failed on me. Way to go CDPR. It's impressive patching.

I haven't stopped playing it since it's initial release. Literally spent at least 2 months on it haha. The Witcher 3 is pretty addicting I must say.

Top Bottom