Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

+
Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

I've finished the game but haven't seen any mention of either of them but there is mention of Shani.

It's weird that CDPR prioritize Shani from W1 and completely forgets two important characters in W2.

(also Thaler is mentioned but I didn't play that quest yet)

:rebel:

I think they both appear as a card in Gwent, but that's about it. I played the Roche path though, so that might be the problem.

Is Iorveth in the game?

Maybe this is kind of a random question but could anyone answer whether or not Iorveth is in the game? I haven´t seen or heard a whiff of him outside of the little Q&A session with Voorhis. I tried googling `Wither 3 Iorveth` and it yielded no results so I´m kind of worried that he´s not in this.

Also, I swear I´ve come across a few NPCs in the game who were voiced by whoever did the VA for Iorveth, so not having him in W3 would seem like a strange omission. :/

No one has found him yet, so my guess is no:( His VO is definitely in the game though.

Even if you import Iorveth path, Iorveth and Saskia don't appear and aren't mentioned at all besides when you answer the questions to simulate the save. DLC is the only hope to see them

that is a shame. also, does Ves give a quest in the game? I've seen her in the Temerian partisans hideout in a cut scene where she said something about needing to act and save someone but haven't been able to find her there after.

Nope, but I hold CDPR in the highest esteem in the game industry and strongly suspect them giving us what we want at a later date.

that is a shame. also, does Ves give a quest in the game? I've seen her in the Temerian partisans hideout in a cut scene where she said something about needing to act and save someone but haven't been able to find her there after.

Yeah, she has a quest. I believe continuing Roche's storyline gives you it.

Iorveth - status in game (Spoilers)

A few days ago, i ran into a Random encounter near Oxenfurt.I helped a scoia'tael escape from some foes. Then,he asked me to meet him in a camp nearby,so i followed him. When i got there i saw two scoia'tael talking and one of them said:

"He was so full of arrows that looked like a porcupine.Believe me,Iorveth is dead.Deireadh."

If what he said is true,our main choices in TW2 won't change almost anything.

Here is the video showing what he said, but it is in portuguese:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=17758408

What? i had hopes that he would appear in one of the expansions (along with Saskia). He was a cool character.

Top Bottom