Beauty and the Beast.... Almost Finished!!!!

+
Beauty and the Beast.... Almost Finished!!!!

Okay so I have done everything for the quest. Shirt, potion and speak to Carmen about true love.

Now she tells me to go find Vincent and speak to him on her behalf.... he's supposedly at the station, his usual spot. Problem is, when I get there, Vincent is no where to be seen. Anyway to fix this? I've read that completing this quest has implications that arise later if you have/haven't completed it so I'm hoping that there is something that can be done about this.

Thanks in advance.

James975 said:
Now she tells me to go find Vincent and speak to him on her behalf.... he's supposedly at the station, his usual spot. Problem is, when I get there, Vincent is no where to be seen.
When are you going, and where are you looking?

Vincent is only there during the daytime. Sometimes he's outside, and sometimes he's in the jail building.

Edited to Add: Vincent sometimes stoops down and fixes stuff around the corner or stands guard in the shadows, and he can be hard to find in those cases. I recommend pressing the Alt key (or turning on "Show Object Names" in the Options panel) and looking for his name. His name will be in green, whereas most of his minions will be in blue, which makes it a lot easier to find him.

Here are pictures of a couple of the places where I've found him when it was time for that "Beauty and the Beast" conversation:

Let us know if you find him!

If you can't find Vincent Meis during morning or afternoon, I think you trigger the main quest "the unforgiven" final phase.

Triss said "Tend to any unfinished businesses in vizima." If you choose "I am ready", this trigger final phase and Vincent Meis now at "new narakort inn".

Then quest bug. If you want to complete the quest, the only way is reload the game before you trigger final phase.

Top Bottom