Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
They have already said there will be no pre-load on Steam as Steam doesn't support pre-loads for expansions and DLC. There is a chance there might be a pre-load on GOG, we haven't been given a definite NO on that front yet, so we shall see.

Damn... why do we always draw the short straw on PC? The Patch releases early on XBOX and even GOG users don't get a preload... this seriously blows. :annoyed:

So we PC players got f*****d yet again. Thnk you for that reds. I mean, you make great games and you're listenig to gamers, but, gees, you have to hate the pc platform!

Well, looks like they screwed up here. Blood and Wine is currently not included in the expansion pass bundle.

?

I'm on PS4 and paid for the expansion pass and I'm still not able to preload the expansion. It seems people who bought the things separately got a better treatment.

Relax man, you'll get it.

With all due respect, I don't think you get it.

I've paid (quite a while ago) for the season pass, so course I'll finally get it. The question is, why do pc players have to be always be latest that get anything?

Is it because we don't have such powerful patrons like MS and Sony? It seems like it.

I've paid (quite a while ago) for the season pass, so course I'll finally get it. The question is, why do pc players have to be always be latest that get anything?

Is it because we don't have such powerful patrons like MS and Sony? It seems like it.

Look man, I already voiced this concern several times and have received a telling off from the mods for overdoing it. So don't make the same mistake. It's frustrating, I am of the same opinion, but there is no point. For all the great stuff they deliver CDPR seems utterly incapable of having a consistent and proper official voice and of actually getting their ducks in a row before such a huge launch. It happened with the release of the game, with the release of HoS, with the release of every patch, during the time when they broke their own EXP system and so on. Just leave it. Nobody here can do anything about it. The mods aren't responsible, especially since they always pass on questions but get constantly ignored it seems. We will get the Patch tomorrow and we will be able to start the download of BaW tomorrow at 1am CET.

Anything they do know won't change the perception of disarray and disorganisation they seem to constantly display and it won't make people, like me and you, who feel slighted any less annoyed. Just drop it and let's stop hijacking this thread for stuff like that.

If it makes you feel any better I'm on PS4 and I haven't got it. Everytime I look at Blood and Wine to pre download it says "unavailable".

Relax...
i'm in the same boat (pc) and its not a doomsday if we have to wait a bit longer....

It was not supposed to be released so early.
TLDR, some people have it, some people not, and have to wait. So stay calm and wait.

Look man, I already voiced this concern several times and have received a telling off from the mods for overdoing it. So don't make the same mistake. It's frustrating, I am of the same opinion, but there is no point. For all the great stuff they deliver CDPR seems utterly incapable of having a consistent and proper official voice and of actually getting their ducks in a row before such a huge launch. It happened with the release of the game, with the release of HoS, with the release of every patch, during the time when they broke their own EXP system and so on. Just leave it. Nobody here can do anything about it. The mods aren't responsible, especially since they always pass on questions but get constantly ignored it seems. We will get the Patch tomorrow and we will be able to start the download of BaW tomorrow at 1am CET.

Anything they do know won't change the perception of disarray and disorganisation they seem to constantly display and it won't make people, like me and you, who feel slighted any less annoyed. Just drop it and let's stop hijacking this thread for stuff like that.

It wasn't my aim to "hijack" the thread, but yeah, I'll drop it and thnk you for your friendly advice.

Relax...
i'm in the same boat (pc) and its not a doomsday if we have to wait a bit longer....

It was not supposed to be released so early.
TLDR, some people have it, some people not, and have to wait. So stay calm and wait.

The patch wasn't but I imagine the preload was considering the size of the file.

People always overreact on the internet. Think about this for a second. Of all the things to be upset about, you're upset about pre-loading a video game like it's some kind of grave injustice because some people got something earlier than you. That's such a first world problem, if you were to voice your opinion about this in the real life people would look at you like you were insane.

Last edited:
Top Bottom