Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
This is exciting. Time to finish my lazily played 7th run. Will there be a chance for those who already bought to reserve the Gwent decks this time? I missed my chance last time. I hope they'll have something like that. I know they'll be in the box but I already bought the expansion pack months ago. Fingers crossed.

Will there be a chance for those who already bought to reserve the Gwent decks this time? I missed my chance last time. I hope they'll have something like that. I know they'll be in the box but I already bought the expansion pack months ago. Fingers crossed.

Go to http://redeemgwent.com/ and fill out the form. They should get back to you with a link that will allow you to buy the new decks

Please check with your local retailers. They should be updating their offers as we speak.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out, and hopefully they update soon. It's 7PM here, so it'll probably only be tomorrow.

----------------------

I can't believe no one is talking about this

This is totally Regis, right?

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out, and hopefully they update soon. It's 7PM here, so it'll probably only be tomorrow.

----------------------

I can't believe no one is talking about this

This is totally Regis, right?

looks like :OO
omg i think im gonna explode from being hyped..
GOT First episode few weeks ago ? LOLLLLL not close to how hyped i am for this expansion!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
Sorry, can't contain hype. Never knew I'd be waiting for this so much in my whole life.

I litterally squeeled when I saw this post on Facebook. Took a deep breath, opened Youtube, and just enjoyed.
I am SO excited I cannot contain it, I made my boyfriend die in CS:GO because I ran over to him and hugged him and started screaming :D
(He as forgiven me btw).

It went completely over my head that you were able to redeem the Gwent cards even though you had the digital copy + expansion pass, so I'm glad they opened up the option again today.

Also I cannot WAIT to see the Skellige deck, I wonder what characters will be included!! And new gear and quests and HOPEFULLY some cute/awesome new saddle and tack for Roachie.

I just cannot contain the excitement. I'm finishing up my Death March playthrough to get the last few achievments, so I can be totally ready for release!

Sorry for rambling, I am SO excited and I have no one to share it with because I don't know anyone IRL who plays Witcher! So I'm sharing my joy with you guys :D

Last edited:
Actually, it has been talked about in the other thread. But there was also a hint in the 1.12 patch files that he will appear.

Yeah, I remember that we spoke about that, but I didn't think it would actually happen like this. :D

Well, one thing is quite certain, and may be stated with confidence. . .
it's not Iorveth

Sorry, but you're so wrong.

Saskia taught Iorveth how to shapeshift. Trust me, I'm a lore expert. It's all been an elaborate ruse. :p

What the?.. What have you done REDs? This is a freaking game by itself! O___O Well, I would say this is how you do expansions, but that might be a little unfair... :D It's a bit extreme amount of content for its price, so I'm really sorry for other developers right now :)

The info that I saw so far is amazing. The teaser is also great. I'm trying not to delve too deep and watch gameplay videos though, not to get spoilers. Although I must say, that photo with you-know-who just broke by hype-o-meter ;)

Manticore Armor coming too

:geraltfeelgood:

No way! Where did you read that?

I'm going to have a heart attack. I can only take so much.

How did all this happen in only 7 months? They really should have charged more. This is incredible.

Top Bottom