BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

+
I finished the base game back in early December. Dandelion was always there in The Chameleon (formerly Rosemary & Thyme, since I did the Cabaret quest), still is. Zoltan as well. Just outside where the bards are performing.

Strange, I could swear that wasn't the case for me. He was nowhere to be seen. Now he's there and Dudu as well. No zoltan though.

btw, here's a fun and completely unrelated fact. In my language Dudu means boobs.

What would you like to see in the Blood & Wine DLC

I personally would like to see the following things:

1) A dragon. Yes, a big one and that spits fire (not those puny wyverns and cockatrices from the main game (plus, cockatrices, really? who invented those things...)
View attachment 33500

2) A full set of Alder Folk plate armor (because the boots look awesome, but they are the only thing we have got so far).
View attachment 33510

3) The possibility to change Roach's look (a black horse and a white horse versions would be nice).

4) An awesome main story line, with lots of moral choices with serious consequences (not too worried about this one though, so far all main stories were great!)

Attachments

• 1193850234.jpg
    1193850234.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 35
  • 9RINL1c.jpg
    9RINL1c.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 93
I don't want to be "that guy", but isn't it a bit late to be making suggestions now? The game is likely content locked and almost finished, probably going through extensive QA and bug-testing.

I don't want to be "that guy", but isn't it a bit late to be making suggestions now? The game is likely content locked and almost finished, probably going through extensive QA and bug-testing.

For some big suggestions ( like a dragon for example) i think you are right, but i think some "Small" changes can still happen.

Last edited:
I rather fancy you're most probably correct, @TheImpZA , however, it is a wish-list, after all. We shall just have to see. I'm quite curious if we'll recognise any ideas from this thread in the final expansion. . .

As I've stated elsewhere, many, many times....... ARENA MODE or some set location where I can fight waves of enemies over and over again anytime I want......

I'm hoping this too. Actually I'm quite certain about it being there :D At least in some form.

It has to be there!

yep hope they make it very hard because it even says that witchers never took contracts for higher vampires because of the danger

I just want the followings as I've said before:

Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy
Vilgefortz of Roggeveen

See, I'm not at all hard to please. ;D

They do to an extent yes but sometimes it's just like, take contract, talk to witness and negotiate contract price, go to area and examine clues and find the monster, slay monster, get your reward.

Blood and Wine to feature quests full of songs and poetry.

What happened to sexual debauchery and alcohol from the first two games? Romance is great, but where is the debauched lecherous content that was present in the first two Witcher games? I'm hoping Blood and Wine will add at least 12-14 casual sex flings for those who role played Geralt as a womanizer in the first two Witcher games.

Music is important. I loved the music in W1 & W2, so thank you for addressing that issue by adding more music to the game with this upcoming DLC. Hopefully I will like these!

Top Bottom