BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

+

Guest 3847602

What is partially confirmed?
- The buying manor part
or
-inviting Triss/Yenn
The estate part is very likely. Yen/Triss isn't, however. Why would you want to carry a wood into the forest, anyway? :p

Well, seems like they read my suggestions list because, judging from previews and infos, 90% of what I wrote is already confirmed!:yes:

I just wait for the confirmation of the MANTICORE and some new monsters to be added in the original areas of the game and then I will be 100% satisfied! I think everyone should be 100% satisfied with an expansion like this!:thumbup:

Once more an adventure with Triss :p But I know it wont be possible since the expansions take place before the final battle. I guess Triss wont be able to join since she has to help other mages to escape from Novigrad. But who knows..there is some hope left :faith:

no scoa'tael(iorveth, saskia, toruviel), no triss. most likely a mediocre expansion imo

Last edited:
Yes. We won't be facing any manticores.

Well, this is really very disappointing to say the least.. I was 100% sure that manticore is going to be a new monster or a boss in this expansion and after we know that the new witcher school armor is called manticore armor I was certain that there is going to a manticore beast to fight in B&W.. a real shame this is..

Well, this is really very disappointing to say the least.. I was 100% sure that manticore is going to be a new monster or a boss in this expansion and after we know that the new witcher school armor is called manticore armor I was certain that there is going to a manticore beast to fight in B&W.. a real shame this is..

I really can't understand their choice of not adding Manticores....This monster was the most craved for by fans and this was our last opportunity to see these beautiful beasts since they are done with The witcher universe ( at least for a long while)....All the trilogy waiting to find one of them to fight and now it turn out that they aren't in...I thought they were cut from the base game to add them later in expansions. Sadly is not like I thought...

I wonder whether there's going to be at least some non human characters. Or is Touissant a human only duchy? I thought that since non-humans don't have it as bad in Nilfgaard and elves used to live in Touissant, maybe there's like one elven dynasty of nobles or something?

About manticores, well, I think the other new monsters will make up for this loss.

Also, I sooo hope there will be dryads!

I wonder whether there's going to be at least some non human characters. Or is Touissant a human only duchy? I thought that since non-humans don't have it as bad in Nilfgaard and elves used to live in Touissant, maybe there's like one elven dynasty of nobles or something?

I could be wrong but this npc reminds me of a similar elf in the base game. I really hope they have addressed this "issue" in B&W :(

are there elves living in this city? or would it even make sense for them to be there?
anyway id' like to see som new elves, and new monster nests, big ons, maybe vapire nests, and new flyting monsters big and colourful
new finishing animations, new potions and bombs,
but the expansion is already finished, is it not? so it's unlikely new elements would be included

Last edited:
Top Bottom