Bonhart Appearance-Possible SPOILERS

+
Bonhart Appearance-Possible SPOILERS

I'm sorry if it's the wrong place for that, the mods can move the thread or lock it as they see fit.

I recently read about Bonhart and it's been bugging me since. Am I the only one who after reading his description, instantly thought of Ron Perlman or Lee Van Cleef? :D

After seeing JustAnor's portrait of him I really can't imagine him any other way: http://justanor.deviantart.com/art/Leo-Bonhart-425421678

As with pretty much all of her witcher portraits she did an awesome job.

Indeed, it's awesome. Haven't seen that one! She always does a hell of a job. Still I can't help but see a Bonhart whose face instantly changes between Perlman and Cleef. And now this portrait too. :D

I'm sorry if it's the wrong place for that, the mods can move the thread or lock it as they see fit.

I recently read about Bonhart and it's been bugging me since. Am I the only one who after reading his description, instantly thought of Ron Perlman or Lee Van Cleef? :D
perfect

now we need a time machine

Before I saw picture from T.Anor, he reminded me this movie character..
(if you don't want to guess..)

... of course not much by visual part, but his cold heart and other activities :) and because I also hate him very much ;)

But JustAnor changed everything, now I can just agree with HellKnight..

Last edited:
Well, I tend to stick with first impressions when book characters are concerned. When I first read about Bonhart and the subsequent parts of the story, I kept picturing him as a weird combination of Perlman and Cleef. For some reason in my mind they fit perfectly in the role. Of course JustAnor did a great job with all the characters, her Yennefer stuck as THE Yennefer for a lot of people. It was the first depiction of her I ever saw, so it was there to stay. But with Bonhart, I hadn't seen anything about him, I even refrained from reading anything about him as much as I could, and when I got to that part in the books, BAM, the image! So, I had to see if I was the only one thinking about that. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom