Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamebreaking bug: I can't climb any ladders. Not sure if this happened after installing Hearts of Stone or patch 1.10, but in my game Geralt just does not react when I press the "E" key. He just stands there. I am stuck in "Open Sesame" quest from HoS because I can't get out of the basement.

Minor bugs I've also encountered in HoS: game crushes during cutscenes with Shani and some graphics won't load.

Minor bugs I've also encountered in HoS: game crushes during cutscenes with Shani

This happened to me on a particular scene where Geralt and Shani go on a boat, I could never get past that with the settings I had. Don't know what caused it but turning everything off in the postprocessing and putting all settings to low got me through the scene.

When i installed hearts of stone roach turned black and he has no hair. This is on fresh playthrough not a new game plus. CDPR you guys rock but please fix this very distracting. Anyone else having this bug?

Since Patch 1.10 I have this funny bug here, truly strange texture erros on some NPC`s which remind me of.... let`s say, of some other well-known game hahaha :D
Does anyone has a clue about the game I´m talking about which has the same graphic glitch? :D hint: it`s about the Guillotine.

Fraternite ou la mort!

Attachments

• Assassins Witcher Unity.jpg
    Assassins Witcher Unity.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 74
Okay, first up: the gwent AI:
-AI uses torrential rain on hero cards (prolly other weathers too). and not in order to skip turns, but trying to reduce your points.
-Monsters decoy the leftover monster to create a clear round causing you the one card loss - terribly stupid, just leave the one card in place, it will stay anyways. (i play with the difficulty slider on high, and this happened with one of the novigrad innkeeper quests. if you want this to happen, feel free, but i dont understand)
-on savegames, the time 12:00 to 12:59 shows up. thats usually 00:00 to 00:59. atleast where i live. maybe other people use different formats for time.

these might be happening because of mods, but they didnt happen before the 1.10 patch:
-y and z keys not on local keyboard, but the english one. (debug console assumes an english keyboard, too)
-when i try to rebind keys, the only letters that parses correctly on the "escape to cancel" or w/e the button is, is the "el" at the end, the rest is filled blocks. colors work as intended, though.

and to finish, a recommendation:
alchemy menu: when crafting a potion, with filter "already crafted" deactivated it vanishes instantly. most of the time you just craft everthing you can in alchemy, so keep the focus on the thing youre crafting until you do anything

First of all hello to all witcher players and cd projekt red workers. I am playing this game since months. and this is a quite story.. I download 1.10 patch on steam version. And also playing new expansion pack. But i have a big problem. I dont know this problem comes from expansion pack or 1.10 but its really annoying..
All, women and male human npcs like a half ghost like on that screenshots. Can any one experianced that problem? How can i fix it? I already try to repair with steam it doesnt work.I am playing many other video games who comes out recently. And i only experianced such a error on witcher 3. I dont think its problem not coming from my pc.

Here is screenshots. With first ss looking no problem but few second ago there is a problem.

Attachments

• witcher2.jpg
    witcher2.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 76
  • witcher1.jpg
    witcher1.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 68
Possible Bug relating Hearts of Stones.
Neither the Runesmith nor the Ophiri Trader are capable to translate the untranslated Diagrams found at several Flamerose Camps. There's no dialogue option to choose.

Attachments

• Gespraech.jpg
    Gespraech.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Schemata.jpg
    Schemata.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 57
Levity enchantment seems completely glitchy, combined with a heavy armor (Ursine e.g) and bear/cat school techniques, stats (HP, dmg) are increased continuously by removing/equipping armor/perks. I've made a more explanatory video on Youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2djPUEaQ5c
There's probably similar bugs with other combinations of gear/school techniques.
I think the "equipable" perk system doesn't make sense anyway (just sayin')...

Sword-hits frequently make no sound when they happen in quick succession.

Roach is suddenly black with no mane.

Chort decoction still does absolutely nothing (has this worked at any point since launch?)

I found a bug in 1.10 German verison of W3+HoS dlc: The quest says Help Ciri instead of Keira

Attachments

• Witcher3.jpg
    Witcher3.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 59
Following 1.10/HoS, my game will randomly crash to desktop (CTD) without any warning or error message.
In roughly 5-6 hours of gameplay so far it's crashed around 3 times.
Appears to be completely random though -- nothing triggers it as far as I can tell (maybe play time? not sure).
I don't think it even crashed once in my ~100 hours played before patch 1.10 and HoS.

Windows 7 64(updated)
MSI Z77A-GD55 mobo
NVIDIA (GIGABYTE) 660 Ti - driver 355.82
i5-2500k
G.SKILL 8GB (2x4) DDR3-1600
Kingston V300 240GB SSD

All STOCK speeds. NO overclocking.

Hey!

I have two rather unpleasant bugs that prevent me from finishing the Hearts of Stone quest, and therefore the main questline of the expansion. Which is bad, because I'm reviewing the game for a gamezine. :(

In the quest Dead Man's Party I'm missing the last objective to continue the story - challenge gwent players at the wedding. The problem is they're simply not there - all I can see is a empty table with cards so I cannot trigger the dialogue. Seems like I'm the first to report/encounter such a bug. Here's a screenshot how it looks like. The funny thing is when Geralt approaches the table he has a comment on folks who're playing gwent though there's nobody.

The second bug is minor, yet annoying. When playing Gwent with von Everec or the guy during the auction quest, it shows me that my opponent's deck has "invalid faction" and the game stucks there. All I can do is to give up the match. It drives me crazy, because I love Gwent and the thought that I'll miss rare cards because of the bug is just eeeeehg.

Seems like I'll have to hold in my review till you guys find a fix. Cheers and thanks for any reply!

tran@battleforce.cz

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-10-18 11-00-17-171.jpg
    witcher3 2015-10-18 11-00-17-171.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 71
With the characters of Stone Hearts Geralt can not play gvint (in the fraction of the enemy says Invalid Faction for Deck and cards are laid out, available only to surrender that leads to an automatic loss)

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 55
bug

A bug in 1.10 with HoS, the missing power cell in the treasure hunt for wolf school gear doesn't appear on the edge of the broken building, preventing me from completing the quest.

Attachments

• 2015-10-18_00001.jpg
    2015-10-18_00001.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 49
In my game Triss thinks she was tortured by menge's men except we slaughtered them all and she was never tortured.

Graphical glitch with Joachim von Gratz in Carnal Sins

After reaching the morgue and starting the autopsy, Joaquim von Gratz is constantly "wearing" a crossbow bolt attached to his left hand. That remains until the end of the scene, even after the arrival of Dr. Hubert, and the Reverend Nathaniel.

I'm on PC, of course, with a pretty good setup (GTX 980 TI, Core-i7 4790k).
The game is 1.10 version (that works much better than previous for me). Have just two mods: FixforLeftStick and BuffsinRadialMenu (both updated to 1.10). And some tweaking for memory and shadows.

This bug happens all times I repeated the quest, 3 at least since yesterday, as I saved prior entering the sewers.

UPDATE: I've played a fourth time hours later, after restarting the game. The glitch was gone! :smiling2:

Attachments

• 2015-10-18_00004.jpg
    2015-10-18_00004.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom