Bugs Bugs everywhere

+
Bugs Bugs everywhere

I'm so shocked at all these bugs. I can't tell if all games are like this or if this is unique to this game, not a big forum guy myself typically. But there are lots of bugs threads on here. Wonder why cdpr let this happen? Was this avoidable? Maybe 3 yrs was too ambitious and it really takes 3 yrs of hard development and 2 whole yrs of bug screening to get a game ready for release? Or maybe open world games just have to be this way? What does everyone think?

I think the patch took away all my bugs. And yes, it happens with open world games. Im guessing you're playing on PC or XBOX?

From my personal experience in first playtrough I spent about 130 hrs and experienced like 2-3 bugs... Witcher 3 was probably the first such RPG with so little bugs considering how Massive it is (for me personally).

Last edited:
From my personal experience in first playtrough I spent about 130 hrs and experienced like 2-3 bugs... Witcher 3 was probably the first such RPG with so little bugs considering how Massive it is (for my personally).

Yeah same with me. 2-3 bugs the first time. 5-6 bugs the second time.

On my 3rd playthough an so far no bugs. First 2 were like 2-3 bugs. All the bug threads sounds like mass hysteria.

On my 3rd playthough an so far no bugs. First 2 were like 2-3 bugs. All the bug threads sounds like mass hysteria.

Well it really sucks for the guys who have them. These bugs are like chlamydia, most of us never see it, but a few people get it and they're pissed off about it lol

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 2873495-glitch.jpg
    2873495-glitch.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 61
I guess I was lucky

i highly doubt there is such a thing ... it rather is that most people dont know the hell what they are doing and then complaining about their own mistakes (like overclocking with no knowledge, playing on a toaster, etc...)

havent noticed a single real bug in over 120h either ... some glitches maybe (popins, characters floating 1ft above ground and such stuff, nothing gamebreaking)

I'm so shocked at all these bugs. I can't tell if all games are like this or if this is unique to this game, not a big forum guy myself typically. But there are lots of bugs threads on here. Wonder why cdpr let this happen? Was this avoidable? Maybe 3 yrs was too ambitious and it really takes 3 yrs of hard development and 2 whole yrs of bug screening to get a game ready for release? Or maybe open world games just have to be this way? What does everyone think?

Most my problems went away with 1.7 on both PS4 and PC, which bugs/problems are you having?

I only say this once only in case triggered quarrel.
We are playing "The Witcher3:Wild Hunt" not fucking "The Witcher3 Bug Hunt"
I never cared any bug any fucking bug even happened during my play.I enjoyed the game.That's all and that's all I needed
Sometimes I dont even want CDPR to fix some bugs because I feel it really funny like once i dropped into mud and cannot climb up.
Hahahaha the fucking butcher of Braviken finally sucked into such a shit place..It makes me feel black humour.
A game is used to play to have fun to connect people's heart not even facing each other.It's also an attitude of optimistic through life.
Yes,sometimes the program just killed itself which kills my immersion and i don't like it.But I just opened it again.So what, a fucking ten senconds wasted??
And now the only thing makes me worried is that CDPR pay too much attention to the bug that will cut the resource from two big expansions.
I so want to say this in front of Macin's face."Forget about all the bugs if you have to.The expansions is the most important things right now.Nothing absolutely should slow it down"

I only say this once only in case triggered quarrel.
We are playing "The Witcher3:Wild Hunt" not fucking "The Witcher3 Bug Hunt"
I never cared any bug any fucking bug even happened during my play.I enjoyed the game.That's all and that's all I needed
Sometimes I dont even want CDPR to fix some bugs because I feel it really funny like once i dropped into mud and cannot climb up.
Hahahaha the fucking butcher of Braviken finally sucked into such a shit place..It makes me feel black humour.
A game is used to play to have fun to connect people's heart not even facing each other.It's also an attitude of optimistic through life.
Yes,sometimes the program just killed itself which kills my immersion and i don't like it.But I just opened it again.So what, a fucking ten senconds wasted??
And now the only thing makes me worried is that CDPR pay too much attention to the bug that will cut the resource from two big expansions.
I so want to say this in front of Macin's face."Forget about all the bugs if you have to.The expansions is the most important things right now.Nothing absolutely should slow it down"

I cant really tell if you are really angry or just joking around. You scare me bro.

Guest 3713529

Reading this forum every day I think THERE IS such a thing as "being lucky". I see lots of people complaining about bugs and framerate issues, but my experience has been very different. Early on the only annoying bug I had was the frequent driver crashes (even after I removed any OC) which was addressed in one of the early patches and patch 1.07 raised my average framerate by about 5fps.

Sometimes I get the feeling that people make a big deal and get all hysterical about the smallest things, but other times the complaints seem legitimate.

I think the cause of all is that Witcher 3 is a very ambitious project for a young developer like CDPR, perhaps too ambitious and the bugs, stability issues and missing content in certain areas are the consequences of that. They went full on AAA with this chapter and only set a 3-year development period, at some point they over promised and then had to deal with several constraints (time and hardware related). I wonder who's more at fault, the developers themselves or their marketing department?

Most my problems went away with 1.7 on both PS4 and PC, which bugs/problems are you having?

I mainly started the thread in response to all the bug-related posts I saw, it was like the whole front page of the forums for awhile. I personally am playing on ps4, and haven't had any serious issues. I had a quest marker disappear on wild at heart, but it didn't break the quest. The only real thing that sucked was a bandit leader didn't drop a key for me, and I couldn't unlock a merchant from a cage as a result (which I heard is really common and needs fixed), but I started over since then with 1.07 and haven't had a single bug. This game is an all-time great for me already, I can't get enough of just exploring this world

I am on pc. My experience has been relatively bug free. A couple small ones. Nothing game breaking.

Top Bottom