Bugs related to Roach

+
Bugs related to Roach

Horse stops all of a sudden. I am not sure why, but it is kinda annoying. Everytime I want to gallop my way on a path, the horse suddenly decides to stop on it's own. There is no reason for it to stop: no obstacles or enemies and the stamina is really high.

Since yesterday, I can't jump with my horse for some reason. The 'B' button my controller only says dismount when I gallop.

Finally there are invisible walls that pop up apparently prevent roach to gallop through them, but Geralt walks through them just fine.

PS4 1.3.
Once i had a "Bug" where the horse was standing or fliying above some NPCs heads after loading a savegame, but it was kinda funny...

What i really would like to see improved is when you are riding in normal tempo. It feels "stuttering" cause the camera stops with every step the horse makes. Ths drives me really nuts!

Also the behavior of the horse in close areas and when some obstacles are around can be very annoying.

Last edited:
My roach does that too. And with the new patch of xbox I've noticed when I'm riding roach my camera suddenly decides to lock way above roach and geralt when in motion. It was annoying but when I fast traveled to the islands it stopped doing it. As soon as went back to the main land it did it again. Odd.

The AI behind Roach needs some serious fixing. Aside from the suddenly stopping for no reason, calling him over is like pulling teeth. More often than not he's completely unable to find his way around something like a house or a fence. And if by some miracle he manages to conquer a knee-high stone wall, he'll take his sweet damn time getting his ass within mounting distance. Ironically, I spend an awful lot of time waiting around for something that's supposed to help you get around quicker.

The AI behind Roach needs some serious fixing. Aside from the suddenly stopping for no reason, calling him over is like pulling teeth. More often than not he's completely unable to find his way around something like a house or a fence. And if by some miracle he manages to conquer a knee-high stone wall, he'll take his sweet damn time getting his ass within mounting distance. Ironically, I spend an awful lot of time waiting around for something that's supposed to help you get around quicker.

Yea, calling Roach is almost a 50/50 success/failure at times. Also I would love if I could call Roach while I am running so that he gallops beside me and I can quickly get on top of him while keeping my momentum and direction. Something similar to Red Dead Redemption.

Top Bottom