Can't save deck / open kegs / play Gwent!!!

+
Deathcoreshit;n8752920 said:
This, even the heroes you earn after completing tutorial. All the currency and tutorial completion data is still there though. Any clue how to fix it? :<

I guess wait for developers' response, we can't do anything but bombarding them with reports.

I did the last Skellige singleplayer challenge. I won the game but the leader card did not unlocked. I clicked cancel or skip and went to the main screen. Then, the leader card showed up and was added to my collection. But in challenges, the last one remained marked as "not completed". I then tried to play a casual match but after ~ 25sec a screen showed up "Profile not found". I tried to repair Gwent, logged in and out but nothing works. After restarting I can't even sign in anymore: infinite loading or "Profile not found".

All decks and cards are gone

After beginning of the open beta I play the game hours and reach level 11. Today I launch the game and all decks and all cards are gone. Scraps, meteorite powders and ores stayed. Can you help me with this?

All my cards have disappeared

Attachments

• photo143610.png
    photo143610.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 49
TheDyingScotsman;n8753320 said:
Their twitter says "We're currently experiencing server problems. Sorry for the inconvenience"
that was 26 minutes ago

And everyone is asking for kegs as compensation, classic playerbase :D

Error While Saving Deck

I can't save my deck, and my internet or pc specs or anything may related to my side is doing fine.

Please, doing something.
We pay for the kegs, but we can't play our cards??? what the..

Wulversushi;n8753570 said:

Yeah I know. I made a joke in response to the guy asking for 4 kegs, all in good fun though :)

SigilFey;n8754410 said:
Seems like there's something going on with the servers.

Prepare to standby...

Standby.

Standing by to standby :p

Wulversushi;n8753570 said:

We don't need kegs with more useless bronze cards. Give us some powder please but this time for real since I didn't receive any as far as I can say! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom