Collector's Edition - your favorite goodies

+
I voted for the artbook and the behind the scenes DVD. The other things are cool but most likely will end up collecting dust in a shelf... If I ever get the CE, the only use I would give to Geralts head is to practice my very limited air-brush skills... maybe I could sell it and start saving money for TW3 lol.

I like the Geralt bust very much. It will get a special place in my flat (I merely have to find this plce). Geralt's head is definitely one of my favorite items... though I have to admit the wolf head as medallion or keyring pendant is my everlasting favorite unique item ;-DThe artbook should be great as well and the OST too. There is no harm in giving us an audio sample *whistle*

Mine favorites would be the artbook, OST and head, but still why no medallion? It would've been the best thing to give in the box... Answer us for the least why not? Maybe you can still include it in stuff...

I like Gerald's head, though it would be so much better if they could do it in color. Or a 12-inch Gerald statuette/figurine...And I definitely prefer the head to a medallion. If so many people want a medallion, then (as others have already suggested) maybe they can make a high-quality one available (for sale) separately?I love artbooks, so that's almost a must for a CE. And I think it's very cool that we get the special dice and playing cards as well.My least favorite items:The stickers, the papercraft, and the making-of dvd (sure, it's nice to watch once, but after that it will probably never leave the box again...)

I still can not order (hard copy) Collector's Edition from Serbia. Game retailers told me that I will be able to do that only month or two before the game come out on the market :(

I'm one of the few who thinks the geralt bust is pretty cool. But I voted for the art book, an excellent idea.

slimgrin said:
I'm one of the few who thinks the geralt bust is pretty cool. But I voted for the art book, an excellent idea.
Went for the art book, though the bust could be OK if it is well-made and a decent size (which it seems to be). Not sure how it will balance the Beethoven one I currently have on the mantle :)

I picked the Geralt bust as my most favorite item.(I'm really hoping I can afford the CE when the time comes)I'd go..1. Bust (I want)2. Dice game (omg yes!)3. World Map (I'm crazy about those things)4. Pamphlet (because I'm curious and I like little things like that)

So many goodies... But put me in the category of those who'd prefer a medallion over the bust! Pretty please ?

Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a time limit or limit of boxes to pre-order Collectors Edition, or I can order it whenever I want it?

KarloOfZagreb said:
Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a time limit or limit of boxes to pre-order Collectors Edition, or I can order it whenever I want it?
CEs are always in limited amount. That's the idea of CE :)I don't know how many of them are outside of Poland, but here we've got 10k - 4k still available.

I do not need 100items - this is useless, just makes the price higher or justifies the price in front of fans.....All I need is the game itself

I would cast all 10 of my votes for a Witcher Medallion. I'd buy one on it's own for $20, or I'd commission one from a real life smith if I could find one. Based on a lot of the forum posts that I've read there are many that would agree with me... and I'm amazed there isn't one in production already.It's even the highest choice by far on this poll: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=13964.0If you want to sell me a Collector's Edition, it's easy... include a medallion.

On Polish site, similar to ebay, I found two medalions which cost around $22 for one piece. As I said, they aren't cheap now :(

Everybody voted artbook...Top vote there!All the rest is pretty average up and downs.TW1 artbook had all the sex card artworks, character designs and drawings and scene designs which is also included in the book.So I expect the same with the TW2 artbook.As for Making and OST which is also good.As for coins, pamplets, cards and dice are a bit too much stuff.As for MAP I already had the map from the first game so it's no biggy.

I really want the artbook. I love all the artwork in the Witcher. Cant wait to get my copy:)

Geralt's bust (is the main reason I ordered the CE), the artbook and the map are my favourites. The CE looks really great!It would also be nice if it was possible to buy other Witcher merchandise like t-shirts and the medallion. Is there? Because I couldn't find any.

Top Bottom