Combat Glitches

+
Combat Glitches

After fighting many hours annoyed guards at Skellige, the amount of glitches i've come across is enormous(and hillarious :D)
-While blocking and getting pushed over by guards, Geralt sometimes moves through objects and fences
-Sometimes randomly, block does not work even if the animation is right
-Sometimes, after blocking for some time, the blocking animation glitches and stays on even if you do not press the block button
-Sometimes after blocking for some time, the attack button glitches and does not work at all
-Parrying a guard near a ledge next to the sea will make him fly up in the air
-Rarely, quen can not be cast, even if the animation is played
-Rarely, instead of quen Geralt randomly casts yrden(one time in particular the alternate version, without me having specced on it)
-Rarely, undying might randomly not trigger
-Runes are bugged and if your sword has an effect that can be increased by a rune like bleeding, any rune would only increase that particular effect, despite the kind of rune you use. EG. on a bleeding sword, even if you equip stunning runes, they will increase the bleeding chance

These on the top of my mind. There are more, including alot with damage numbers not making sense compared to your stats. Anybody has more to share?

- Mutagens not giving their full effect after reloading (especially red and blue ones)

/edit: I just realized it does not belong to the combat itself but well... still one of the most annoying bugs

Top Bottom