Combat in TW2, how does it look?

+
Vilgefortze said:
Vilgefortze said:
One thing i hate in games is being able to change the difficulty while in game, if it was up to me i would never allow that.
What's your problem with that? It is possible a guy starts out on one difficulty and then finds it hard to progress, and opts for a lower difficulty. Games exist (my opinion, shockingly) to entertain gamers, and not become a source of frustration or a measuring stick for your key mashing abilities. If someone is stuck at a level, what is the problem with letting him cross it with a difficulty level he can handle? It's infinitely better than him giving up on the game for sheer frustration. This feature works the other way too. If you played the game in "normal" and wanted to experience a certain fight in a harder difficulty, would you replay the entire game till that point with the new settings? Some might have the time. Others may not.
Because it’s the developers job to get the difficulties for the different categories correct, if they are not like dao was in the beginning (dao was very unbalanced till the patches fixed some of the problems) then the developers are not doing their job correctly and are allowing players to change difficulty to hide their mistakes.If done correctly then players will not have a problem playing the game on easy or normal.For me allowing players to change difficulty means the game is not balanced correctly so developers are trying to hide the mistakes.

Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhht, ummmm can someone PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE expin to me the difficulty in: click 1.2 click 123..click1234...click jump for effect aard click????????There was no challng no matter the diffculty.... he has more hit points than you protect yourself you got a sign potion potion kill the npc job done....... yeah my opinion combat in TW1 EPIC FAAIL! well the whole control system sucked, door click, pick up click, attack click magic ooo a change right click....... ther were no weapons worth changing your standard ones for......... The romance in th game startd well thn ll of a sudden disappeared and reappeared at the end cause you get to tell sumbuddy you love them awwww... no onvolvement.... main story was super involving sucked me right in.... LOVED it on the whole but way to much missing looking at it as a GAME.... Gameplay was play once or twice and then turned to i cant be bothered withthat again now ays i tend to play about 5 minutes at a time caue i just cant stand the non openworld the door links to this map this to that ZZZzzzzzz.... aside from its inherent probs thankfully for the second coming corrects most of hos problems.....Nw the dude that keeps screaming about being a mutant WE KNOW WE KNOW bu the fast reflexes as for a mutant should BE OPTIONAL not yeah you workled so hard on these animatons show them off slow it down just a lil give the option to flair up the mutant skill i wanna see the glitz glamour and romantacised killings!!! btw this time round can we choose which flair kjills the eneies of choice or we have to stick to what the computer tells us it wants to use????There was a post somewhere cant be bothered to loo forit but i agree completely I with you am a level up WHORE a ccharacter customizing slapper lol I hated th fact that all theswords looked the same there were no unique weapons... which makes the whole item crafting in TW2 sound YESYESYES!!! th point hat you can also pickup trousers gloves and stuff makes it infinately awesome.... if they have produced items made of varying textures and materials...... wold suck to have have all those customizable items look th same just a different colour.I get the feeling there may be people seeing this as a negativ post when infact its quite the opposite, i love this genre love the label and definately love this game series.... PLEASE i just want it to be all it can be THE BEST RPG most involving and something that has so much to EXPLORE i cancomplete it start it again and say to myself ahhh what would i want to see go or maybe i might not wnt to complete it cause we all know that when you gt to the end the world will endand the only way toexplore it will be "Start Over" long live the witcher and god bless CDPR! THANK YOU!LETS make this game the best as a community at least ths producer listens!

KayleWtcherdoms said:
Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhht, ummmm can someone PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE expin to me the difficulty in: click 1.2 click 123..click1234...click jump for effect aard click????????......................... yeah my opinion combat in TW1 EPIC FAAIL!
Could you explain the first part please, for the less gifted?EPIC FAIL? Evidently the miles of optical cable separating you from the nearest witcher fan reading your post makes you confident of your security and well being. A little too confident, maybe.... >:[

KayleWtcherdoms said:
Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhht, [...]THANK YOU!LETS make this game the best as a community at least ths producer listens!
Man, please, use semicolons and periods if you want to communicate with others. I was frustrated just reading your post! this is not cyberpunk, this is no mindstream of data that some software will organize for me in a coherent epitome of your clauses and upload it to my subcortex!!!Dammit.Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom