Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

+
We are all very happy thta our hard work finally resulted in this release. I hope you have forgiven us the delays :)

Eriash said:
We are all very happy thta our hard work finally resulted in this release. I hope you have forgiven us the delays :)
More than forgiven. :)I downloaded and installed in about 20 minutes. Started the module and enjoying it already. A little bit different than the original.....

[size=12pt]yeah!!! D'Jinni is free... finally [/size]

For those, who have already started their work with D'jinni, please check the D'jinni Wikia site Should be really helpful.Thanks guys (and girls of course ;) ), we were working really hard to deliver this content to you as quickly as possible. Again sorry for delays and... have fun! :)

Thanks from me, too! Hopefully the whiners will stop now :dead:Looking forward to both the new content, and the new adventure. Can't wait to start in D'jinni, as well!~ Roxy

* insert animated .gif of man thanking CD Projeckt Red in infinite loop here *Thank you, I immensely enjoyed the game so far and am burning up with curiosity to see what v1.3 holds.It's going to be a fantastic weekend indeed :)Kkowboy. By Ppurple and Blasphhemy.

I was sincerely hoping that this would work with the Electronic version of the game. But apparently you forgot about those of us that downloaded Witcher directly from Atari. The D'Jinni editor requires dvd to be installed, but I have no DVD since I downloaded the game from Atari directly.The Expansion mod won't run as it claims the save file is corrupt or missing.

JP said:
I was sincerely hoping that this would work with the Electronic version of the game. But apparently you forgot about those of us that downloaded Witcher directly from Atari. The D'Jinni editor requires dvd to be installed, but I have no DVD since I downloaded the game from Atari directly.The Expansion mod won't run as it claims the save file is corrupt or missing.
We will take a look at this matter. All I can say for now is that we have already checked the possibilty of issues similar to the situation with patch 1.2 -> 1.2a, and patch 1.3 should fully support the digital distribution of The Witcher.

Just wondering if there are supposed to be any voice-overs at all in the new module. It is very understandable if there isnt, but I just want to make sure something isn't wrong before I play the whole "price of neutrality" mod with no voices. Thanks!

Shit! I looked at 18.30 to see if anything appeared and nothing and now I see they uploaded it at 19.02......I missed 4-5 hours of messing around with the djini.....another 10 minutes to go and download will be finished.....that's it.....THANK U CD!!!!

Top Bottom