Decorating Corvo Bianco

+
Another method to accumulate decorations is if you play regular game, take all your paintings and shields to your inventory and then when you start a NG+ you will automatically have them ready to when you will reach Corvo Bianco again (meanwhile just store them in your stash).

And yes, while some of them you will get duplicates in NG+ (if you choose), you could get an alternate design for Geralt shield and his portrait.

You can display Starry Night over Pontar River, even though it's a quest item. :)

But as a quest item, it won't transfer between NG and NG+. :(

Im not sure about this but it may transfer if you bid on it having never spoken to the arts guy at the auction as it was not put in the quest items tab for me.

Im not certain about it but it may be worth trying.

Agree if everything said so far and for me, I would include that Corvo Bianco villa itself is WAY TO DARK! Every time I go inside, I have to light my torch, there is a chandelier handing just at the end of the dining table, its candles are not lit! We need more light in the rooms.
Definitely. It seems to get darker everytime I walk in there; during nights, it's almost impossible to find anything. Other than that, I think it's a very nice place to have. I finished rebuilding it yesterday, now I just have to decorate a bit more. On display are some armours (bear and griffin gear, also Ophiri gear, the armour Geralt got for the tournament and the witchhunter armour he got at Crow's Perch), some swords and - my very favourite item - the Geralt painting. I laughed so hard when I saw it - and I knew it'd be something like that xD Does the painting look different depending on the pose Geralt assumes? I had him relax so he basically stretched out on the ground - which is the pose he has in the painting as well.

One question regarding rebuilding Corvo Bianco: Where's the stable? Roach always enters some kind of barn and starts munching but that barn doesn't look like a stable to me.

the Geralt painting. I laughed so hard when I saw it - and I knew it'd be something like that xD Does the painting look different depending on the pose Geralt assumes? I had him relax so he basically stretched out on the ground - which is the pose he has in the painting as well.
Yes, 6 different paintings. (3 poses and either with or without a dead griffin.)

Awesome :D I wish I could have them all.. also, the quest was fun to do, especially since in German the word for griffin is "Greif" which also is the imperative of the verb "greifen" = "take". So when the painter sees the griffin, he goes "Greif!" - and Geralt more or less thinks the painter wants him to take something xD

So, I haven't got my old BAW saves anymore and at the moment I'm focusing on different visitor, so I can't try this myself...

This just came to mind, that when you get Dandelion in Corvo Bianco, he brings you this wonderful painting about... Dandelion :) What happens if you have already filled all your painting spots? Does he always put it in the same place and throws away the old painting or are you left without Dandelion portrait?

I am pretty sure I found my awesome painting of Emhyr :p in my inventory after chatting with Dandelion. That must have been the painting that I previously had on that spot.

Dandelion put his painting into the dining alcove behind BB in my game.

The prison poster does not carry over to NG+. :(
Good thing I have the Ravix of Fourhorn shield, and I'll play Geralt of Rivia in the Tourney.

Neither do the prison clothes. :(

I had looked forward to wear that non-white, non-fancy shirt in a NG+ (doing a deathmarch NG in a white shirt currently; stopped being challenging at about level 17). Well, one less reason to do NG+.

Neither do the prison clothes. :(

I had looked forward to wear that non-white, non-fancy shirt in a NG+ (doing a deathmarch NG in a white shirt currently; stopped being challenging at about level 17). Well, one less reason to do NG+.

That prison clothes too! I was really looking forward to that on my NG+ since I am targeting the "disney" ending, so the prison is out of the option. :(

You can display Starry Night over Pontar River, even though it's a quest item. :)

But as a quest item, it won't transfer between NG and NG+. :(

May I ask how you manage that? If I trigger the quest of selling the painting to the book vendor I can't hang it, if I don't talk to the art collector and just buy the painting anyway (and no quest is triggered) I still can't hang the painting.:wondering:

I triggered the quest and could hang it. That was in NG, so maybe that is the problem, @Ingsoc85 ?

Triggered the quest in the regular game, didn't trigger it in the NG+. Both cases I can't hang the painting.

Probably a bug, like that of some people can't place the statue of Reginald.

Top Bottom