Did you kill/save Aryan Lavalette? Might contain spoilers!

+
Did you kill/save Aryan Lavalette? Might contain spoilers!

Good morning/evening to you all so here's the question did you kill or did you save Aryan Lavalette?

Some one who has been reading the books i'm curious to know if Lavallette dynasty was in the books or is it just a game thing?

How does it affect in the long run if Aryan is saved or he is killed? I know that his mother had to make a deal with the devil in this case Nilfgardians if you chose to kill Aryan.

I have only killed him twice ( played the game like 6 times) and it was surprising that Foltest said something like did you have to kill him to Geralt i thought he would of been relieved to hear that the young man has perished...

I guess the king kind of liked Aryan or he was thinking of his mother dunno it was just surprising to see Foltest to react the way that he did :) I like Aryan he reminds me of Iorveth in some levels both stubborn and proud :D

I`ve done both . I think there are 3 variations to Aryan . Kill only him , all of them , or save him . I missed him in my first play in the final act . Was certainly glad he survived the fire . I just wished he had more dialog later in the game . To be able to find out more about him .

I think on my first play through i killed all of them but second play through i didn't kill any of them then the last time ( last night) i killed only Aryan just so i could get screen shots of his mother :)

I usually let him live as I see no point in killing him.

The Lavalette's are only briefly mentioned during the books, during a meeting of the rulers of the North were they tease Foltest in that they know about his secret relationship between him and the baroness.

Pham said:
I usually let him live as I see no point in killing him.

The point would be to meet his mom, which is one of the most awesome female characters in the game, imo.

But seriously now, I've killed Aryan once. Since he's one of my favorites, I probably won't do again.

Done both kill and save. Didn't like the guy so much, but playing a lil more, I've started to think that he's not that bad at the end. I mean: quite overbearing yea, maybe a little fanatic, but at least he got principles and he's quite fond of the family. I also would like to see more "impact" on the story if you save\kill him.

I've done both because I like Mary Louisa, but I usually save Aryan because he can be talked out of the fight and Foltest doesn't really want him killed.

Blothulfur said:
Got to admit my first run through I killed him, simply because of the emo haircut.

He does need a haircut that's for sure but he probably has been too busy to cut it. Oh you know wars to be fought and girls to be charmed that kind of busy...

I killed him during my first game, but this time I'm going to save him... For some strange reason I didn't even think about saving him back then.

Always saved him. Actually kinda liked his character and felt we need more depth just like the case of Cedric

In the new playthrough I just started I chose the righteous, right wing, weapon toting, non human hating vigilante Geralt (Roche's path obviously). I spent the evening trying to kill Aryan and his posse on Dark difficulty without the use of bombs. Boy it hurt, boy I died, repeatedly... A couple of times I managed to kill everybody except Aryan only to have my ass handed to me cause of some stupid control related mistake. Then I finally gave up and just decided to spam the posse with samums. Four bombs and minute later the fight was over. I love bombs :D

I killed him. Killed him good and dead.
Well not every time, on my run before the EE I saved him. Then after I went through all the trouble of getting out of the dungeon nonviolently he went and blew the whole thing up and got me blamed for it. From then on it was the sword for him.

He kind of strikes me as a spoiled little twerp, but I usually let him live. The only reason I kill his is to get the dialogue with his mum.

Saved, simply because there was enough death that day and getting him to surrender saved lives. Also, killing him sends his mother to support Nilfgard, and that is never and option.

Top Bottom