DLC 11+12 are here

+
I just realized that the new saddlebags introduced in this DLC are inferior to the best available in game (they are 75 stamina compared to 80 for the one you get as reward from the races)

Funny. I thought the best saddlebags offered 100kg increase in carry-weight.

The Zerrikanian Saddle increases stamina the most, but the difference between any of the Cavalry saddles, the Skellige saddle and the Zerrikanian one is minor in practice. You'd struggle to keep multiple opponents bottled up with a standard saddle, but being able to choose the neatest racing line and pinch out your opponents means that being *always* faster isn't too important. (Plus of course if not steering, stamina is not apparently used up in the open world context (unsure about races, but then I don't like not adjusting direction using the mouse anyway so I'd not know at all whether this is even still a thing.).

What's the good thing about killing a monster 10+ levels above you in 3 secs? It's obvious that Igni is broken as it is in vanilla.

Luckily there are mods that fix that (along the difficulty) but CDPR should also really (really) revisit some of the most broken skills in the game (as Igni).

You're right, killing a monster in 3 sec is not fun. My point was, that while we got a lvl 41 armor in this DLC, there are no monsters to kill to really be needing such an high lvl armor. Even getting to such a high lvl make no sense, since you only got one high lvl monster that doesn't respawn (at least fast).
Also it took me 42 sec on Death March to kill this lvl 48 archgriffin with an Alchemy/Combat build mix.
While I challenged myself by choosing a small blackjack and not using signs to kill this archgriffin on Death March (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjnq4eCxItc), I would like to see higher lvl monsters introduced with the next DLCs, so we can get a hard fight even the best build. And I think we might get them, since non of the DLC's had a new monster yet.

This armor set better than the 1st version of the bear armor? The higher resistance makes me believe so only losing 10 armor

Top Bottom