I agree with this as long as it doesnt turn the game into WoW. I know a couple of women who dont play the Witcher because they cant play a female protagonist. so M/F yes absolutely!Do we want Witcher 4? no!
A new Dark Fantasy Medieval Rpg? Yes!!!
01. Charakter Editor M/F
02. Backstory (to choose)
03. Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma)
04. Skills (One-Handed, Two-handed, Shield, Dual Wielding, Magic, Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking,
Dodge, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy)
05. Dialogue Choices with social skills
06. Non-linear Story with multiple Endings
07. Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Wand, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
i expect this after Cyberpunk 2077
I enjoy non linear story lines where I can choose to do side quests to break away from the main story line. A steady game diet of following a specific path is boring.
But yes absolutely a Witcher 4. I've just started with 1 and 2 and WILL be getting 3. Im enjoying the series a lot so far.