Dungeon

+
Dungeon

I am in the dungeon & i mock the guards one comes in & i automatically kill him the other one comes in then nothing i cannot do anything no combat mode at all am i doing something wrong or is this a bug please can anyone help

Tommy said:
I don`t know about mock as i just usually use the provoke option and haven`t had any problems .

I have tried the provoke action but still nothing happens i just cannot fight the last guard but thanks for your help

My initial thinking is that you have encountered a weird bug as through all the playthroughs i`ve done i`ve only had to fight one guard with the QTE cue .

Hi, does anyone know the answer to this ie selecting provoke - as recommended - triggers a cut scene in which our hero finishes up dead?!

hi,

It's no good I need help to get out. If I "provoke" I get beaten unconscious by guards without being able to defend myself in any way. If if I use the other option i can engage in fisticuffs and get out out of the cell, but can't find a weapon and as soon as I take out one of the guards I find myself back in the cell, with no ability to defend myself or move, being battered unconscious by the other guard. what am I missing? Going around in an enless loop is getting to me!

armlet said:
Hi, does anyone know the answer to this ie selecting provoke - as recommended - triggers a cut scene in which our hero finishes up dead?!

Did you get into a fistfight with the second guard, and lose the fight (or were unable to fight)?

armlet said:
hi,

It's no good I need help to get out. If I "provoke" I get beaten unconscious by guards without being able to defend myself in any way. If if I use the other option i can engage in fisticuffs and get out out of the cell, but can't find a weapon and as soon as I take out one of the guards I find myself back in the cell, with no ability to defend myself or move, being battered unconscious by the other guard. what am I missing? Going around in an enless loop is getting to me!

The weapon you should be able to find is a blackjack, like a short club. (There's no way of getting a sword for a while).

you can have an halberd if you jump down the hatch and go to the torture chamber. Not any useful to stun the guards btw. And not concealable at all LOL

armlet said:
could not fight or run!

You mean the second of the two guards who enter your cell, right? What should happen is, you go into fistfight mode, then you have to follow the QTE prompts (which will be W, A, S, D and sometimes combinations) to win the fistfight.

After you win the fistfight, you will find a small blackjack (and some other goodies) in a weapon rack outside your cell. This is good enough to take out any other guards that you can't sneak up on and stun.

The fistfights had me stumped for awhile too.
If I remember you can take out one guard using the mouse, the other watch for the QET's and use the keyboard.
HINT : W will show up high, A will show up left, D will show up right, S will show up low. This is for the free yourself. The provoke option will go to the QET's after the cut scene, use the keyboard wsad.

Top Bottom