eskel and the vampire

+
eskel and the vampire

hi

when I come back to kaer morhen with Uma after I helped hunting down the forktail, eskel stands before a vampire he hunted down and I can help him with the autopsie, but even after going through all dialog options it seems at it goes nowhere, is there a quest hidden here or do i need to read a certain book first to unlock some knowledge that helpsme with this or is this just nothing?

I hate to play the role of necromancer, but I have a very similar question, about this scene/quest; what in the world is the story behind it? You and Eskel look at some random vampire, and then...nothing?

How far through the scene are you?
There's no quest, but within the next 24 hours game-time you do get the opportunity to find out exactly how Eskel happened to have the corpse of a higher vampire :)

How far through the scene are you?
There's no quest, but within the next 24 hours game-time you do get the opportunity to find out exactly how Eskel happened to have the corpse of a higher vampire :)

I played through the scene (Twice, I believe (One for each play-through.).), but I don't remember any sort of follow up. Am I going crazy?

IIRC the conversation about that vampire is when you are with Eskel/Lambert/Yennefer at the table before you start drinking.

That scene is one of my favorites, yet I have no recollection of the vampire bit. I'll have to go back for a third play-through, before B&W comes out.

Vampire corpse? ??? I have seen it but never examined it closer! If you examine it, will it make changes to later dialogues?

Edit: Damn, I have been through four games and yet again there is something that I have completely missed :D

Vampire corpse? ??? I have seen it but never examined it closer! If you examine it, will it make changes to later dialogues?

Edit: Damn, I have been through four games and yet again there is something that I have completely missed :D

You need to replay the entire game. Then you'll find out. ;)

Apologies for the thread necro. This is my third playthrough of the game and I just came across this katakan autopsy scene for the first time.
This game never ceases to amaze me, there's so much detail that I keep discovering for the first time.

Top Bottom