Favorite female characters in games?

+
Amicia
1700774277248.png

Last edited:
Do we have a thread for fave guys? Sorta missing out on learning about all the quirky members I kept around just because they are hilarious.

To the thread. Haydee II sorta won my heart.
Why? She's looking back atcha.

Screenshot 2023-11-23 22-09-59.jpg

Last edited:
  • Tali'Zorah nar Rayya and Jack - from the Mass Effect series
  • Leliana and Morrigan - from the Dragon Age series, especially from Origins, since they are both companions there
  • Serana - from the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim - Laura Bailey is one of my favorite female voice actress, she can make any character feel "alive"
All have their own pro-s and con-s, but it's common in them that they all came from an era of gaming (my best times as a gamer) where creators weren't brainwashed or cornered by activists, and were able to write compelling, potentially (depending one's preferences, of course) likeable characters with depth, flaws.

Speaking of chicks with tanks, why hasn't anybody ever made a Tank Girl video game? What is preventing this from happening?
You are the chosen one. You're the only person in the world who can create Tank Girl video game.

There's other female characters in some of these games, but these are the characters that stood out to me the most.

Ellie from Last Of Us

Lora Croft
from Tomb Raider, I actually like the new game version better than the ps1 era Lora. She has way more character than the original games.

Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn), Selina Kyle (Catwoman), Pamela Lillian Isley (Poison Ivy) from the Batman game series.

Yennefer, Ciri, Shani, Keira Metz, Saskia, Tomira, Cerys an Craite, Iris, Elihal. Even though I don't like these characters, they are pretty unique: Philippa Eilhart & Sile de Tansarville. And can we reconize the elder characters with small parts too; Marlene de Trastamara & the frying pan quest. I like that they added old people to the game, it makes it so much more realistic & the fact that you can interact with them, not just there in the background.

Chloe Frazer from Uncharted The Lost Legacy. Incredible game.

Eve Frye from Assassin's Creed. I loved the brother sister duo aspect.

Madison Paige from Heavy Rain.

Kara & Chloe from Detroit: Become Human

Clementine from The Walking Dead game series.

Elizabeth from Bioshock.

Judy & V from Cyberpunk.

Leliana Morrigan, Sera from Dragon Age.

Alice from Alice Madness Returns.

Other Notible characters:
Cassandra from Assassin's Creed,
Chloe Price from Life Is Strange,
Jodie Holmes from Beyond: Two Souls,
Abigail Walker from Second Son,
Aloy from Horzon Zero Dawn,
Kaitlyn & Emma from The Quarry,
Clar Lillie from Watch Dogs Legion, Panam Palmer & Alt Cunningham,
Evelyn Parker
from Cyberpunk 2077, Cait & Piper from Fallout 4,
Parvati Holcomb & Ellie Fenhill from The Outter Worlds.

Top Bottom