Full Combat Rebalance 2

+
Is it possible to have wasd hit direction?It is very annoying for me to play with mouse and keyboard for this reason. Very mad decision. You can direction with stick and not with wasd.

Is it possible to have wasd hit direction?It is very annoying for me to play with mouse and keyboard for this reason. Very mad decision. You can direction with stick and not with wasd.

Definitely one other gripe I had with the wasd controls. Would be nice to have it amended.

Personally it is a non sense lack from cd projekt red. I read manual, even there you can direction hit with wasd, I don't understand why in the game this is not happen with M&K.

Other things I wish to have for The Witcher 3 or for The Witcher 2 mod is: timing for effectiveness of parry. I really hate most of the common new feature bring it up in the witcher 2 EE No sense that Geralt can continue his attack animation without signals that you're losing hp because enemies are hitting you. The best way was with the original vision.

There were tiny equilibrium that CPR broken with EE, this is my thought. I try to replicate what Teokrazia made in this video, but simply is impossible now. Swordfighting was mistreated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LJnR6E6sEU

Flash save us :D

Update on mod status.
All the features for the mod are finished. I can release source code and assets but moving the mod from editor to the game requires time consuming trial and error cooking process. I need to optimize installation size, now it weighs 8GB :(

I tested all the features on the arena but I don't have time for a playthrough now.

I'll take a look at this problem with controls.

Last edited:
Bad news... I was hoping the mod would be released today. Nevermind, I'll wait...
And thanks Flash for your efforts.

Let Flash take his time guys. No rush. Good to see this will be compatible with Arena. :)

And 8 gigs? Dayum..

My turtle is staring at me right now, i know he is hungry and he want some cabbage. I look exactly like my turtle starring at this thread, refreshing once in a while for 2 days now.

me too!!

Flash please give us some update!! ^_^

Top Bottom