Funny Glitches

+
Found this lonely levitating plant while sailing in Skellige :) South western corner of the map. Only glitch I had picture. It's that pale spot next to my boat. Don't know if anyone else has this too?

Attachments

• The Skellige Isles.jpg
    The Skellige Isles.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 54
  • The Skellige Isles_1.jpg
    The Skellige Isles_1.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Found this lonely levitating plant while sailing in Skellige :) South western corner of the map. Only glitch I had picture. It's that pale spot next to my boat. Don't know if anyone else has this too?

In that area you can find the same... It's a tribute to the flying isles of "Divinity II. Ego Draconis":D It's not a bug or glitch it's a feature... :rofl:

Attachments

• Skellige detail.jpg
    Skellige detail.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 68
  • Skellige detail.jpg
    Skellige detail.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
In that area you can find the same... It's a tribute to the flying isles of "Divinity II. Ego Draconis":D It's not a bug or glitch it's a feature... :rofl:

Was that some kind of "fly hurricane"? Don't know how to discribe it it :D I saw something like that somewhere there.

Was that some kind of "fly hurricane"? Don't know how to discribe it it :D I saw something like that somewhere there.

No no in that area it's a piece of earth and gras like that you shows in your picture. But yeah I know what you mean with "Flying hurricane" but I can't remember where I have seen it?! It's a job for Gerald the superwitcher and me this evening to find it... :thumbsup: The TV only runs scrap today. :crazy:

No no in that area it's a piece of earth and gras like that you shows in your picture. But yeah I know what you mean with "Flying hurricane" but I can't remember where I have seen it?! It's a job for Gerald the superwitcher and me this evening to find it... :thumbsup: The TV only runs scrap today. :crazy:

Oh, so I need to check this out while I'm going there next! That "fly hurricane" I think was south from that point of yours, or east... Remembering that there was a black dot or something in the map there. It was somewhere in that area anyways :)

Oh, so I need to check this out while I'm going there next! That "fly hurricane" I think was south from that point of yours, or east... Remembering that there was a black dot or something in the map there. It was somewhere in that area anyways :)

The first who finds that area gets a beer from the loser... :cheers2:

Seeing how everyone has this glitch (and later Geralt himself), I would say that the entire population of Novigrad visits Paciflora...

I played the game all the way through and i cant count how many times Roche has done something hilarious. Most of it bugs but to be honest i hope they never patch some of his misfortunes. What videos do you guys have to share of Roche doing hilarious things?

Did you mean Roach ?
:what3:
Here is a "best of Roche" video from The Witcher 2:

Did you mean Roach ?
:what3:
Here is a "best of Roche" video from The Witcher 2:

That Roche video is just hilarious :D His path was my favorite in Witcher 2. Iorvet path gave me more interesting quests, but Roche was more interesting company.

Top Bottom