Funny Glitches

+
Lol they are funny, I've had the silly walk one too, plus others. I'm on xbox1, love this game, but getting fed up with all the problems I've had. I've uninstall the game twice to try a fix it, it worked the first time i did it, but not since.

Didn't have time to record it, but if any of you have frequented the game brothel's as much i have, you would have come across a glitch where after Geralt does the deed his clothes doesn't appear straight away. In one the first main Skellige quest where you have to help Yennifer steal that magic mask, right after teleporting away from the gas chamber and doing the deed with her, upon returning to the party at Crach's castle, both Geralt and Yennifer were still clothe-less. So there was this sight of Geralt in his underpants and Yennifer topless in panties walking around the crowd. My favourite glitch so far :D

Roach in the Imperial Palace, Vizima

In my previous playthrough Roach appeared just after Geralt received his clothes from the chamberlain after speaking to Yennefer.

He gets his clothes and turns right (instead of straight forward to meet the gwent player in the yard). As soon as you turn the corner Geralt mumbles "Must be one of the Princesss [something]" and Roach was standing right beside him.

I had this glitch a couple of times without Roach. I wonder what's happening there? Something invisible? What triggers this?

[Edit] Oh yes, and I was actually able to ride him.[/edit]

Last edited:

[h=3]“Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?[/h]

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 47
The enemy A.I has gotten too advanced for me... (see pic)

Going to take ages to cross-bolt him to death while he yells aatttttaaccck at me lol.

---------- Updated at 10:05 PM ----------

By the way has anyone else found the enhanced gloves and boots for legendary armor (found the rest).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 51
Does anyone else get the two-headed horses? Frequently I see horses where two have spawned in the same spot. So, one will look left and the other right and it looks like a two-headed horse. Once, at the races outside of the country mansion every horse was doing it. I'll take a screenshot next time, now that I know this thread is here.

Funny Glitch - Bear Ragdoll

You can jump to 3:20.
I'm using the latest patch.

After a fierce combat against a Grizzly bear, I decided to desecrate its corpse to celebrate my hard-earned victory.
That's what I got :O

The Witcher 3 - WTF??? Heart of Stones LMAO moment (no spoiler)

Can't even begin to imagine what are these guys doing. Don't dare to, anyway. Another great TW3 LMAO moment

Last edited:
Rollerskating... I was once good at it... like... in 1980... heh
Thanks for the [video] code as well... was looking for it for some time now... on BSN it used to be just copy/paste from YouTube and it worked.

Since HoS was installed ive had Geralt walking on air but weirdly crouched. Occasionally I still get Roach walking on two front legs with bum up in the air.

I had a herd of drowners die and remain in yoga positions - I have screenshots somewhere I need to upload for that one.

I keep happening upon villages being dominated by wild hunt or foglets - they cower but aren't murdered, the foglets etc just stand around until Geralt arrives.

Top Bottom