Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

+
I'm quite glad to see that a lot of people give similar feedback to what I had in mind, actually makes me optimistic that CDPR might address those issues! I only want to highlight couple of things:

1. Bullet-sponge enemies. Exchanging blows looks more believable in fantasy settings, but when firearms are involved you expect a human to go down after 2-3 hits at most, not to chip away 5% of his "health bar" each time. Game tries to be very immersive (hence first person view, right?) but when combat starts it's like someone flipped a switch and it's no different to Borderlands/Destiny etc. Combat should rely more on preparation, tactics, other means of weaking enemies (hacking, getting allies to help, good timing and positioning etc) and the shootouts themselves should be fast, brutal and feel like super high risk.

2. Get rid of character levels. Content can be organically locked away by increasing difficulty in different ways that "their number is higher than your number". Certain skills and upgrades might be needed, areas may be heavily guarded so you either have to be super skilled or aquire enough guns and implants to be able to handle it, higher level security systems etc. Even the way GTA 4 did it with closing the bridge between two halves of the map is at least consistent with the game world and doesn't break immersion.

3. Backstory choices. I think that blank slate character would have been better so player can just imagine what they are about. Giving a couple options for backstory is actually limiting in a way. Either blank slate, of fully developed character with his/her own charm and personality. That is why Geralt worked so well. This point is very subjective though, and not as important to myself as the previous two.

4. When one of the gangsters got his legs shot off he started screaming in agony and the sound kept playing after his head got blown off! Inecxusable, 0/10, won't play.

5. RTX please, thanks!

What I want to say is that from the gameplay the driving looks fun but that is only a section of the game because of is one of the most done thing isn't any open world ? It's traversal if it means by foot, boat, car, bike or helicopter or horse people do isn't all the time but also in many games driving in the world isn't fun and that why most people fast travel everywhere also why people don't like driving in videogames.

But if you going have driving in the game make it fun/enjoyable for people to do because you want people to explore your world and put your vehicles to good use. To do that you will have to have different types of roads and the user must be able to do cool tricks in the game like going on two wheels or doing a flip or going off a ramp and landing on top of the building. Games like (Mad max),(Gta5),(Just cause 3),(Sleeping dogs) and (Watch dogs 2)

So I'd watch so many interview that CDPR says their team always look at our feedback whether it be social media or forum so I'd hope it's true I guess....... anyway I will just leave my feedback here

2 main personal let's just say concern of mine for now
1 . Dialog / Cutscenes System - First let's me start by saying I love the cutscenes at the start and in the apartment BUT ! it pretty clear to me that it doesn't have the dialog option and that raise the red flag for me. I really hate this Fallout , Skyrim dialog type system as I see it in the demo it really easy to break the dialog off it's the thing I always hate when I played Fallout games. Can we have cutscene dialog system like in the Witcher 3? I really want in too feel more cinematic in general really... like for examples when we meeting with Jackie about Dex in the city I want it to have like a small cutscene. as it stand now that scene in the demo probably Iike the scene that standout for me the most of how poor this dialog system is and yes I understand when you walk out and dialog get cut thing but I just want this game to be more dialog heavy than that not like you just want to walk away from dialog and it didn't even have a camera zoom into Jackie when he talk or anything it just rub me the wrong way i guess or in Royce's scene when he put the chip in the terminal it didn't felt that serious or dramatic or action or anything! for me it just light go dark and then we just get into shooting (poor Dum Dum) bam! the dialog / scene end I want it to be more cinematic than that .... again I can see why you guys want it to be like surprise for player and have them react to it immediately and make it go in hand and hand with FPP mode but It just so unfocused for me make the story and narrative in general really meh for me :( . SO my suggest is make Cinematic / cutscenes dialog like in the Witcher 3 if we get to see our character too that would be a bonus really.

i 'd read somewhere that CDPR Cinematic + cutscene team currently working on cutscenes in the game so I'm curious that the dialog will remain like that or have cutscenes dialog like witcher 3 mode (Pls be the latter). I don't really want to jump the gun and hate this entire Dialog system / Cutscenes things so I'm gonna wait for the game to be more ready or if any CDPR dev or anyone can answer me that I would be really grateful.

2. Hairs - I'd really concern about Hair Style in this game let's start from the men side in the demo or screenshots it like majority of people in this game only have bald or mohawk hair so my main concern here is that if there gonna be kinda normal or any cool looking hair styles ? or I'll have to settle with mohawk or some stupid short hair. same go for female really from the preset in the demo it feel like it don't really have good long hair style (except for the V's hair style in the demo if you want to count that).

So my suggestion is pretty simple really more hair styles it's be good if it's not punk too. I know you guys want it's to have more punk but this just too much like everyone walk in mohawk or baldy or stupid spike punk hair it's pretty boring and not very diverse in term of hair style it's like everyone in that world have the same taste for hair style or something .

-So I just want to say this at the end. I love you guys and girls at CDPR and I can't say that enough I have 1208 hours in the Witcher 3 so all my suggestion is come from the love for you guys and your games really and I hope you guys do read it. THANK YOU for everything CDPR you guys are the best! :D

2 suggestions(more like wishes because probably too late for suggestions):
- Cool way for combat would be to control other AI (or bots like the one we saw at the demo) so more emphasis on netrunner skills, but that could already be implemented and we might see it in the future.
-Recieve quests not only from AI but also from environment and what I mean is we could have a detective-like ability like the witcher senses, so if we see something interesting in the environment, we could investigate on our own. (Or something similar to break the usual questgiver-combat-questgiver-combat loop. Something that lets us feel like we are really living and exploring night city. Different kind of quests would also be appreciated->Quest where we have to kidnap someone or a quest where we have to find a person of importance in the city and so on, but knowing CDPR I'm sure that suggestion is redundant.)

Hello. I'll start by saying that I'll probably make a few mistakes here and there as I'm not a native English speaker, so I hope you can forgive me in advance and that my comment will be understandable enough.
First off, let me say that I appreciate all the work you've been doing in those last years. You guys have become one of the most ibest company in the industry . I played the Witcher 3 a few years back and never stopped playing since then. I Always keep getting back to it because I love its narrative, its characters and choices. That game still manage to make me cry in some moments even after having played it a billion times. It's a masterpiece, and I cannot stop thanking you enough for it. As you probably might guess by my avatar, I'm a big fan of Mass Effect so you can imagine how happy I was when I heard you were making a game set in the future. I've been keeping an eye for every little piece of news about this game and you have no idea how hyped and excited I got when I saw the trailer. Even more after having watched the gameplay which was totally unexpected. It totally blew my mind, that much that I can't get back to play any other game for now because the only think I want to play is Cyberpunk. In an era in which videogames seem only interested in multiplayer and creating uninspired games that almost all play the same, it is a breath of fresh air to finally see something good and different. Not only that, I think this game has the potential to attract every kind of gamer from different fandoms. From BioWare and Bethesda's fans who might feel a bit abandoned by those companies lately as they changed direction but also others Rpg's fans, GTA's fans, Sci-Fi fans, story driven game's fans, open world's fans, FPS's fans etc.. Just see the views on YouTube, I mean, you got 6 millions views on the gameplay after only two days while RDR2 got 6 millions after two weeks which is crazy!! But well deserved! And I feel to point out that you got this many views even if the vid wasn't advertised anywhere on YouTube. So, congrats! Now, I'll move into a more sensitive subject and I'll try to be careful with my words as it's easy to say something wrong that trigger someone this days. I appreciate that you decided to include a female character and the possibility for players to play as whoever they want. This not only offer the possibility for players to play however they prefer but it also make the game's replayability a lot more interesting. I also trust that representation will be done nicely contrary to what some ppl might think after a joke. Not only that, I think you got something more than the others and by that I mean that you don't shy away from violence, nudity and mature subjects while still offering diversity. This is important to me, not only because I think that many believe that both can't coexist while both do indeed coexist irl so I never understood games that all of a sudden become overly sensitive taking away anything that might hurt the audience feelings as well as those ppl that refuse to see diversity in their games. I consider myself a neutral, meaning that I make my own opinions and what I want to see in a game such as this one is the reality of things seen as they truly are in life. So, I expect to see all there is into the world in this game making everyone happy but also offering the opportunity to make us reflect on subjects that might be presented. I trust you with this. Now, moving on, I'll make a list of feedback and things that got my attention:

1) I was one of those people not entirely convinced with the FPP mostly because I Always played RPG's in TPP but after seeing the gameplay, I can't imagine the game done in any other way. It is immersive, and the scenes wouldn't have had the same effect in TPP. I can think of a couple of scene in which I felt like I was truly there such as when we rescue the woman, or when we meet with the corpo agent, Dex and the Maestrom gang. Honestly, that POV kept me on my toes the Whole gameplay. Amazing. Only thing that I wish is to see more interactions with the hands when we open doors or open a crate to grab some loot. Would be nice to see our character push aside some of the NPC's when we stumble on them (Think of the crowd in Uncharted 4 in the city of Madagascar and how Nathan Drake moved past them and slightly pushed them aside if they walked too close). Now, I'm not saying to push random ppl aside everytime but atleast percive some movement from our character if we happen to almost stumble on them. Also, I read somewhere that we can see our character body if we move the camera, I really hope it is the case as it helps with immersion. All in all, I like that persepective and I hope you'll make it as immersive as possible.

2) It is yet unclear of the freedom we have in the openworld. In my opinion, killing random NPC wouldn't make any sense in an RPG. Mostly because I guess this should have some sort of consequences in this universe and having the freedom to do like in GTA would not make much sense to me. I mean, in 2077, with all that tecnology, there's no way to get away from the law. I'm aware of the criminality in Night City but still, it would be ridiculous to be able to kill everyone and move on with the story without problems. So, to me, it would be best to not allow this thing. The only circumstance in which I see that possible is for example if during our playthrought we make enemies with some gangs/factions and we see them in the streets, in that case it would be possible to engage into a fight. Of course, that would get different reactions from the ppl around, maybe some will run and scream, Others will insult us, others will call the cops etc... Maybe based on the alliances we make some might join to help while others might attack us too. Also, the more we attack one specific gang,the more the tension would raise making it more likely to have them come after us and maybe the gang leader can put a price on our head. I don't know, it's just an idea but I hope you make this as believable as possible.

3) Gore and kills. I noticed a bit of a lack of blood in the gameplay. We see some blood when we shoot them but I'd like to see more blood in general. I am mostly wishing for a realistic execution of it with the melee weapons. I hope I won't sound creepy but it would be nice to have good effects and animations when we slit their throat and have blood spash everywhere, even on our character. Think of The Last Of us 2 and how realistic the kills were. Now, I know it won't be possible to accomplish that in the same way because TLOU is more cinematic and linear but I'd like to see something close to it.

4) UI. I know this has already been mentioned but it is really important to me. The enemies names, health bars and damages are too much into view which completely kill the immersion and covers far too much the NPCs. I've seen somewhere that it is possible to remove the damages of the gun but is it possible to remove almost everything? I'd like to enjoy the Whole game with nothing in the way. Also, the subtitles are too small and the letters font doesn't help at all. That's one problem I have with some games which makes my eyes feel tired after a while. I have a 55' TV and still find it a bit disturbing. The letters are too thin and close to each other.

5) Difficulty. I had the feeling that the game was a bit too easy but maybe it was for gameplay purpose. I hope the game is challenging enough and invite us to use some tactics. I want to move into the environment and use it to my advantage, it want the abilities to make a big difference to how we approach the fight. About the guns, I think they should all have a weak point depending on their strenght. The rifle that automatically locked into one target making the bullets hit the enemy 100% of the time was too much imho. It should have less bullets, lower fire rate and a long cooldown. A powerful shotgun should have a lot of recoil and low fire rate. For how I see it, there shouldn't be a weapon that is the best in the game compared to Others. All weapons should have pro and cons. It's up to the players to then decide which one to use based on their playstyle and the kind of character they're making. Upgrades and mods should be what makes a gun more powerful than the Others but that should require to invest eddies and time in order to obtain them.
Post automatically merged:

6) The weather. I don't know much about Cyberpunk 2077 in fact, I'm planning to buy some lore book of Cyberpunk 2020 before this game is released. I think I read somewhere that climate wasn't good due to many wars America. Correct me if I'm wrong. I like the sun and all but it would be nicer to have a grayer and darker sky and something that give the feeling that the air is polluted and dirty. May I ask how is the weather in the game most of the times? Is it sunny 80% of the time with some occasional rains?
7) Cyberpsycosis. I know our character can't become a Cyberpsycho but it would be nice to have it have some consequences if we add too much technology to our body.First thing that come to mind is the renegade Shepard whose face became scarred and glowing red as well as her/his eyes. Maybe don't let it be exactly that but something in that vein.
Well, I think it's all I have in mind for now. I hope to have expressed myself clearly enough, if not, feel free to ask for some clarification. I wanted to conclude by saying that I cannot wait to play this game. This is by far the better game I've seen in years and I wish you the best of lucks. And thank you for showing the gameplay :)
PS: Sorry for the long comments. I had to cut them in two and delete some stuff lol

Last edited:
By the way, excellent job on the score so far, really digging the pulsing EBM/Industrial Techno kind of approach Marcin Przybyłowicz went for. Great sense of timing as well with the score ramping up/getting more intense to match the current situation.

The beat subtly creeping in towards the end of the flathead showcase and suddenly emerging when Royce interrupts the transaction was particularly well done. Fuckin' Bravo indeed.

Watched this gameplay demo 3 times. I absolutely loved what I saw.

Few issues I had though:

1. The way interact-able objects are highlighted to you. When V was in her room, there were way too many red arrows with the name of the object and its distance following you around. It looks cheap, and its extremely obnoxious. Reminds me of the worst parts about older Assassins Creed games.

The players should be given a bit more trust, if we want to use the computer there should be a better way to highlight that. Reserve that arrow for certain things and dont have the information follow you around the screen in full. If its behind you, have maybe a light arrow showing with no other information, then when you face it the rest of the information reveals itself.

Considering immersion was mentioned plenty in the demo, it feels like your key tenets were being broken with this.

2. Lastly I feel the action needs a bit more. But its too early for me to talk about this, as I'm unsure how accurate the gameplay representation was from the gameplay demo. Assuming that is accurate, its too easy, and too shallow. Enemy AI is much more important to me than gimmicky jumps and thrusts, and I think maybe some lessons can be taken from Halo and Doom on how to implement jumping, movement and shooting as part of map flow. I didn't see this at all, they looked incredibly dumb, and considering these guys you fought are also meant to be tech-ed out, they were stood still and gave little to no threat.

I'd like to see shooting be something I can still do even when sprinting, jumping, sliding etc...

So i posted at the news topic like cretin. At least i said i enjoyed it.
ill be reasonable :
1) fight not really great. please no spongebob fighting; headshots plz!! :> its mouse and keyboard as well u oughto give us something. if u make gunfights as console on pc you're gonna disappoint a lot of ppl (multi-platform obv). maybe spray patterns (;p) ? And maybe a training range would be cool if u beef up the combat (just training no stats+; wont ever be in game i reckon...). As well as someone said but less ammo and less weps carry. its either too op or too weak...

3) less or more spanish slang frankie ?

4) please give the passersby npc more animations variety. More variation on guiding foot, stride, and speed. As well too many relax npc imo; where i live is more tense than that... rofl
edit: if mike pondsmith said it's fine in interview what do i know im nobody rofl

5) more traffic ? (pre-alpha?)

6) maybe change interface colors/police with optical scanners or smthg depending on brand ? Or possibilty of changing the ui police color via menu ?
red is kinda hard on the eyes for long periods of play but it look cool true

7) shards are so cool, maybe the coolest thing. Even before ripperdoc lol

8) possible to have a radio in-ear ? (lot of games do that but.../ like news radio would be cool, rocker radio, advert radio, etc.)

Last edited:
Music feels off now that I think about it. Is that industrial? Shouldn't it be more synthwave or something along those lines? #Synthwaveforlife

I was blown away by the detail of the gameplay trailer. However, the extreme level of detail just pushed my expectations a little higher. The first person perspective is done so well and the character has a real weight and feel and I think you should push it a little further to complete the immersion. For example, when you click a panel to open a door, it would be nice to see V's hand actually reach out and press it.

I was blown away by the detail of the gameplay trailer. However, the extreme level of detail just pushed my expectations a little higher. The first person perspective is done so well and the character has a real weight and feel and I think you should push it a little further to complete the immersion. For example, when you click a panel to open a door, it would be nice to see V's hand actually reach out and press it.
When v was sliding and all that. I didn’t feel I was controlling a body tbh

As much as I love the gameplay demo, here are things that I believe need improvement and I hope CDPR can make changes where necessary and succeed in making this dream game happen for all of us. I hope this doesn't come off as a hate post, I really really love the gameplay demo and Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time.

So with a heavy heart, here we go :

1-The Shotgun sound needs improving, doesn't feel as empowering as it should for its caliber , most guns lack a certain IMPACT, if I may say. Its not satisfactory enough. Take clues from RAGE 2 or Doom Shotgun. They Nail it.

2-Too much darkness in some places, use your lighting to better effect. I know this is supposed to be a dystopian world, but I don't mean the tone, I meant the lighting is just barely there in some places and it feels bland. Its 2077, we're not in a cave.

3-The last boss fight was underwhelming - no combat music and boss died to quickly, also there was no intro for him or when he died it took me a while to realize "oh he's dead". That was underwhelming as well. There should a bang when you defeat a Boss, there should be a thrill not just 5 shots on his weak point and he's dead.

4-The Driving was great, just want to make sure what you can do to civilians in the game - I hope there's a crime system if you decide to cause havoc and run over f*cking everyone like a maniac or something then police arrests you or something like that.

5- Combat looked way Too easy , dont make it that, make it harder and more challenging, I know most of it was you unlocking high tech military gear but yeah, still I don't want it to be too easy, make it challenging and not do it by just increasing the health of enemies making them bullet sponges, but in a more creative way. Maybe some of them are way too aggressive, throwing grenades left and right etc.

6-Some minor character mimics in the crowd but thats nitpicky. But yeah, there were a few clones I noticed. I hope you can manage it so that it doesn't break immersion.

7-The Size of the world, make it deeper than larger, but if its both , you're going to make an unbelievable fantasy become a reality and blow everyone's damn f*cking brains off. But I just meant to say, if you are to choose between making the six districts bigger in sq. km, don't do that, instead work on making the interactivity deeper and the world feel more vertical.

8- Too much swearing sometimes ruins the dialogue. I didn't mind it very much but yeah some folks on the internet are worried about the writing, I'm not , Its solid to me, its a little bit stereotypical yes, and its not as 'realistic' as say something like vesemir would say in witcher but you all got time so improve on that, also yeah, swearing all the time isn't really necessary, feels off and campy but yeah still I thought most of the dialogues and writing was great. Just balance the game out with equal amount of seriousness and funny sh*t.

9- I would like more backstory options than just three in the character creation system, to have just three models to look upon (also a tool tip to explain who they to players who know nothing about the world would help) , and this goes the same for the reason the player left their home and came to night city, more options are always the better and yeah as this is a huge game, I hope you get in on it. the first good example that comes in my head is Mount and Blade Warband : Brytenhilda campaign, its a small indie beloved title and you'll see what I'm talking about. They really did well with the introductory backstory creation.

10- Now that you've showed the gameplay to the public, everyone's going to have their own opinions, I hope you guys take in all the feedback, but you do what YOU think is best. Some people are just crazy and will hate on this without context or reason, dont listen to them, listen to honest feedback or logical feedback and work on it.

11- The grenade impact was a little underwhelming , should have exploded more ..uh fiercely?

12- Same goes for the time when V dropped down on an enemy when she wall wall hanging on her mantis blades and KO'ed the guy, the slice didn't feel bloody enough, wasn't savage. But when she attacked the guy with the jammed gun, that was good!

13- Similarly when V was sneaking behind the guy she was going to jack in (hack) to get access to all the other guys and the choking from behind didn't feel strong enough, and it felt loose and he didn't even struggle at all.
I know I'm being a little nitpicky here, but damn its hard to find something I don't like here.

14 - This reminds me , The hacking screen, the one when she jacked in and saw the room , it was just too technical and I didn't understand anything that was going on, saw a bunch of big square boxes with tech mumbo-jumbo and this will be difficult to understand for new players if the style isn't changed or its not explained well enough cause it looked overly complicated so try to make it look tech savvy but atleast we can understand what's what in the black maze.

15 - UI options - I hope there is an option for this, to turn off the bloody numbers coming out of the enemies when we shoot them, I know some people like that, but for me it breaks immersion and I hope there's a simple switch to turn it off and the HUD as well at times for total immersion.

So this is the List, Please add in your criticism if you feel like it, Aside from all of this, I LOVED the overall Gameplay reveal and I am just sending my feedback just so you can improve on the game cause I know its still pre-alpha.

Good luck and Thank you :)

I just want to say this:
As a gamer for 2 decades now, i jsut want to say thank you to CD Project Red for makeing a game with so much potential and attention to detail, BUT BE WARNED- do not let consoles dictate your pace. I wouldnt even mind if the PC spec requirements were higher than any to date, cause this game is GROUNDBREAKING.

When v was sliding and all that. I didn’t feel I was controlling a body tbh
yeah the sliding seemed a bit floaty but most of the other movements felt very solid. I loved when she was getting out of the car or climbing up somewhere, you could see her arms and they looked like they were attached to her body unlike Fallout.
I was also impressed in the opening scene when she was pulling the woman out of the tub and holding her, you could see V cradling the woman in her lap and you could see V's feet. For the most part, I really felt like there was a body. thats why things like touching door panels stick out. Picking up things also seemed to be missing animations, like picking up her guns or collecting the soda from the machine.

just watched the gameplay again, i dont know if its possible but clothes that stucks to your body like at 8:20. that's not how physics wörk.

Would like to see detached pan and tilting POV/head from arms/gun and walking direction. Did anyone see this in demo where she was looking up/down or to the side?

Firstly I would just like to thank all the incredible people at CDPR for their hard work and dedication to the cyberpunk 2077 project helping to bring it to fruition, it looks amazing thus far and I can't wait to get my hands on the final product of absolute artistry. I was perma grin the whole way through the gameplay. If this is just a slice of what to expect from something much bigger...holy F*#!*#* S*!#, Please take all the time you need to realise this unique take on an RPG.

What I noticed/nitpicks

1. The guns/Agreeing with others;

the guns didn't feel weighty enough. The pistol could do with more of a kick/recoil, please don't make all pistols shoot/feel the same, Give each gun an identity. Maybe everyone starts of shakey/lack of control but with augmentations/skills/stats helping to improve this? It's at our peril if we don't or it can be a choice of setup beforehand, do I swap some accuracy for more melee, engineering, netrunning etc.

1a. The shotgun felt empty, that thing was beastly and needs to feel that way when using it. A heavy chug as its cocked, recoil that puts your shoulder out lol giving a sense of risk to using it as it leaves your aim off. Shotguns are violent and loud they should feel and play that way.

1b. The smart gun/ricochet bullets;

I love th idea of both but they seem like huge gimmicks or easy ways out. These types of guns need various enemy types on you at once in multiple scenarios. If the enemy has airborne tech firing at you whilst ground thugs go for you the smart gun has a place because it can be used to deter that annoying air tech whilst you go ham on the ground with Melee or other weapons. I'm sure you have a better understanding on how to balance these guns I just don't want a ton of awesome options but find myself going why bother when I have a smart gun with ricochet bullets on a level 10 sub dermal hand grip maximising the base damage, I will just stand in the corner behind cover and laugh whilst the gun does everything. This will not be immersive in my opinion.

2.Ammo conservation/difficulty;

will ammo be a given or will we have to purchase/loot/steal for it? I prefer the later, as with most RPGs I would like to loot for it or find ammo cache's, side quest tips etc. naturally you will find plenty on missions by killing all the thugs but light management of this I think would go along way. A hardcore mode could be added for those that really like this aspect similar to Fallouts hardcore mode where you only carry what you need.

Difficulty - this gameplay genuinely just looked far too easy. I'm fully aware that midway through high level abilities are unlocked for demonstration purposes but this doesn't take away from the fact that everyone went down way to easy/quickly. I'm sure these are things tuned later in production and this was just a showcase of what to expect. Please either include multiple difficulties easy, medium, hard, insane, hardcore. Don't just make enemy's sponges on harder modes find a way to make it More challenging.

New game + would be amazing possibly allowing for night city to be reactive to your second or more visits. You have had to live with your actions/consequences, things have changed because of what you did your first play through. If at all possible you could have up to 3 endings that play off the ending of your first play through then second and ultimately coming to the true conclusion on the 3rd play through. This sounds ridiculously ambitious but it has been done before think of the game Nier Automata, this game doesn't really get started until the second play through But the next goes into a third, each play through offers a different perspective of the same story but manages to answer questions from the first/previous, It makes you choose between saving a main character or letting them die which you have to live with on the next play through and the story that goes with it. It changes gameplay up enough that each time it feels new and makes you play through the same levels but varied with different routes on offer leading to different end games or the same endgame but mixed up.

3. I love the first person choice and respect your standing knowing some people just won't agree, this is innovative, unique to the genre and I cannot wait to explore night city like this but, this is new so some won't see it's potential until they play it and see the vision you all see at the moment. That being said, is there room for a cover system that breifly sees v in 3rd person vertically against the wall (and other positions) holding her pistol/weapon as we gaze through the doorway and our close proximity to gauge the situation then The moment you aim your back in first person. None of the action will take place in 3rd person it just allows for perspective and analysis of the situation with a nice chance to see v and all the cool gear with have earned. Seeing v this way also helps the player feel more attached to their character which is the ultimate goal at the end of the day. This can be achieved with a close up angel we don't have to see all of v just what's applicable to the type of cover.

4. Character customisation/childhood hero/key life event/why night city;

There are only 3 options for each of these sections which doesn't feel enough or provide enough of a spectrum to feel individual, I think 5 options would be much better allowing for other alter egos to be personified. For instance you have rebel, solo, and control,(johnny, Morgan, saburo) you could add a lose cannon type, eccentric interlect or something that plays around charm and vanity. I'm sure you will have better versions of these if you entertain this idea.

Key life event, I really like the 3 but for example you could add abandoned as a child, parents disowned, parents died, parents were murder, parents drowned in corpo debt, brought up by gang members, looking in the mirror- something along a vainity/egotist lines.

Why night city, I love the 3 choices already there but this could have in addition to the existing ones a score to Settle, revenge, its home, its personal, to bring it down/see its reckoning.

5. I love the way night city looks during the day keep up the good work in this area.

6. Will there be as deep a melee system/loadout/full stealth as there are guns?

6a. I would really like to see full melee options, blunt instruments, knifes, swords, exotic.

6b. I think melee finishers would go well, v is shooting everyone up doing loads of DPS some weak fool trys his/her last attempt to kill v running at them them, blade through the chest out the back slumps and falls down,Straight up throat slit, gut punch grab head gun in mouth pull the trigger bullet out the back of enemy skull enemy dead. You get the idea.

6c. Environmental finishers - think the last of us. Gun finishers,melee finishers and environmental finishers will all do well in first person creating realism and visceral intensity, this all palettes well with the mature theme and nature of night city.

6d. The mantis blades looked awesome but I felt the gore factor wasn't quite there's considering how devastating they are and would be IRL.

6e.Please please have more exotic melee choices like the mantis blades even you don't go full melee.

7. Skills/netrunning/engineering etc;

I liked all of this please continue in this direction for these aspects.

8.will there be custom skins on weapons clothes and vehicles ? This would be an awesome feature and would love to see it included if it isn't already.

9. Dialogue options;

I like the options available so for but felt like there wasn't many, maybe this'll is just due to low level or early game or even stats but I do hope in the final product there are 1 or 2 more options per each convo. 5 or more per convo would be incredible but there is no need for pointless choices, sarcastic and comedic responses can go a long way or the IDGAF attitude.

I would love to see side quest loot and lore have continuity throughout your story with tangabile outcomes to little actions through the ripple effect of choices.

10. The only time I felt disconnected.

When V meets the corpo agent, after a breif introduction V is pistol whipped and falls to the floor and albeit is dazed V is still very much with us - at this moment V doesn't struggle or fight the gunman back in anyway and the gunman falls completely out of shot for basically the whole time V is on the ground. V should have sturggled wrestling the gunmans arm but ultimately succumbed whilst the narrative continues. The pistol and the gunmans face should be the main focus here (whilst still keeping the corpo agent in shot for the narrative) especially the expression on the gunmans face whilst the corpo agents accueses V, the gunman is in the power position and we should fell that and recognise it through the expression and the brief struggle. Once V is popped back up and against the vehicle the focus/power shifts back to the corpo agent and all continues fine, I was straight back in the immersion but for that breif moment on the floor the camera is completely static, there is no struggle and you can't see the gunman this is where I felt disconnected and hurt the scene a little. I have watched the gameplay in full 4 times so far and each time it's this moment that I notice.

I have put a lot out there. I really didn't think I would have this much to say but once I had started I had more and more. I have no clue to whether anyone at CDPR will read any of this let alone in its entirety but if you do CDPR please know I have nothing but respect for you and you're ambitions for cyberpunk2077 and as a studio, all the above is meant politely and in good faith with nothing but the notion of cyberpunk2077 being a fucking masterpiece in mind. Thank you for your time and pursuing cyberpunk2077.

(.)(.)

P.s. If anyone can do it CDPR can.

Top Bottom