Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

+
Here's some.

1. Refurbished combat: Slower and more tactical pace; more about accuracy (through characters ability) than HP grind.
2. Better smart guns. More mechanical intrigue to them than simply auto-hitting bullets.
3. Skill checks in dialog.
4. RNG based skill checks over hard thresholds that appear with hacking and engineering in the demo.
5. Lose the color coded dialog options.
6. Find ways to make away with the on-screen questmarkers.
7. Adjustment for more head bobbing. The character sliding around as if on rails looks iffy and mechanical.
8. Some interaction with those random NPCs.
9. Less scripted sequences.
10. Less forced companions (that apparently don't do shit and tag along purely for narrative reasons)... and definitely don't make them immortal, hard to kill perhaps, but not immortal.
11. I didn't see looting corpses apart from that scripted spiderbot chip... so that too (and not just ammo and money... they are people they may carry all kinds of shit).
12. Less bossfights. There's already two in the demo... less of those please.
13. Also, less feeling like being on a guided tour when on a quest. The missions in the demo felt very "controlled" and scripted (this is besides the point that there are multiple solutions, that's a different thing).
14. V already feels a bit too defined. If there's a way to mitigate that...
I hope CDPR takes these points into account. 1st point is very important... we expect realistic shooting plz don't go for HP grind.

The demo looks decent while I still have some personal suggestions. LOL
1. I hope some smart guns can include some sophisticated functions such as locking on target parts of target enemies instead of just tracking enemies.
2. I hope the nonlethal way to fight can be more realistic. For example, after taking down an enemy non-lethally, I expect he/she can wake up by his/her companions or himself/herself after some time.
3. Since there are only five perks in each skill tree, I hope some perks can provide additional functions when reaching high level. I just hope there can be more builds such as alchemy and signs in The Witcher 3.
4. In the demo, all of the perks in the same skill tree share the same icon. Please give every perk different icons! I love the skill tree in The Witcher 3!
:cool:

1. A deeper look at the character creation. I really want to see all the options, Female V especially (I'm a bit biased towards playing female characters lol). I really did not like the look of the Deep Dive version but apparently it was custom made for that demo. There will be way more options in final release

2. Photo mode, I really want to know if we can take photos of our characters standing, posing etc. It would make certain sections of the community less bummed out about FPP locked perspective.

3. We really need to see Night City after dark. I remember hating the idea of sunlight initially but when I saw the 2018 demo, I thought: "Wow this is gorgeous!! Its like a semi retro Action movie LA". However, I am getting sick of daytime and even though I love it, its not what I came for as harsh as that may sound. I think its time for the Blade Runner aesthetic to come out of its box

4. I dont want a Deep Dive, it wasn't nearly enough to tide me over

5. This one may be a long shot but since we have seen different variations on Male V, I would really like to see a variation on Female V. It might not happen though as Female V's design is very much universally loved (me included) but still I think its only fair

I would like to see a cover system like in deus ex... And a toggle from first to third person like what we have in vehicles... Also vehicles customisation would be sick. I'd pay for that in a street racing dlc where V takes part in an underground street racing scene.

It would be nice, if there were multiple camera modes for driving like:
- one that always is directed toward vehicle direction - position, not movement;
- one that is directed towards vehicle movement ( when you're drifting, you see cars side)

At least for paint customization for vehicles.

What did you like? What would you like to change? Try to keep it neat and preferably numbered or lettered.
Direct Cyberpunk2077 feedback to CDProjektRed:
1. The ability actually run around night city 100% fully naked, not limited to being forced to wear underwear on V's bottom half of their body
2. The ability to actually (regardless of body type, basically for anyone who wants to) during character creation, select BOTH sets of genitals at the SAME TIME (emphasis, not yelling, I promise.)
3. The ability to, upon completing our first playthrough, at the start of New Game +, Select an option to make it so that we can Date NPC's that normally did not feel compatible, or give V a chance in our first play through because of preferences. (This way, players that always make their V a certain way no matter what, will never be permanently blocked from dating NPC's that will permanently dislike or feel incompatible with V's specific character type, so that a player never has to design a V character that isn't honest and true to themselves, in order to date the NPC that they truly love)

Bonus Cyber-Idea:
Possible Idea that fixes a few things that are a little bit broken, Read until the end, it makes good sense I think. Could V ever gain access to VR glasses or little contact lenses that are connected to a little hovering camera drone that allows the player to walk around night city while viewing themselves from an exterior perspective? This could be an excellent way to allow V to take beautiful photos of themselves in the city, or in the wilderness, while stationary or during movement, like mid-jump or mid-run or mid-fall, taking a small video or a burst shot where the player can after select the frame that they like the best and choose it as "the picture" that they keep. When not recording video or taking pictures, the camera drone could simply follow V around and allow the player to get a good look at V whenever V is outside and better appreciate their appearance and style. The camera drone closes automatically if V goes near a building or tries to go into a tight or smaller space, like an alley. This could provide an in-game Cyberpunk2077-lore world-lore-following method of allowing the player to see more of V. It would also do a very good job of increasing the immersion, by explaining how it is possible for the player to view exterior views of V's car or motorcycle. (it's because the little drone is flying behind your motorbike or car, following V and giving visual feedback back to V so that they can have more situational awareness! :) ) This could even be a built in brain implant that is like a small version of the braindance, but instead of looking at recordings of that past, it is like watching a video of present current actions that are taking place right now as recorded by the camera drone. It also makes sense that this drone always deactivates and stores itself away during most forms of combat situations.

(Both of these threads go into some very good discussions that further clarify, and also dissolve away any possible misunderstanding or assumptions) (again, thank you to those who participated in these threads and contributed to the conversation because they helped paint a more clear and precise picture of what I was trying to explain.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom