GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I have a interesting one, why do i keep meeting players that have reach lvl 60 several times when im lvl 27? Im sick of meeting people with god cards even cards i never seen. Im ok with random opponents but hell dont match me with people that have 5-6 times more play time then me and have all the cards....

I have a interesting one, why do i keep meeting players that have reach lvl 60 several times when im lvl 27? Im sick of meeting people with god cards even cards i never seen. Im ok with random opponents but hell dont match me with people that have 5-6 times more play time then me and have all the cards....

Having all cards is no indication of skill and neither is playtime. Furthermore, you really only need one good deck, to start with. Anyhow, to answer your question. It depends on the game mode you're playing. If you want to get matched with players having similar skill, then ranked play is the best mode. Casual mode has more variance in player levels, especially during the odd hours. Seasonal mode takes it even further, with even less matchmaking criteria.

Hey there community.
I haven't played gwent for 2-3 months, but now I've got enough time to chill here. When I started the game I noticed that sounds of cards are missing. I mean, whenever I use a card I can't hear voice acting of this card. Other sounds are okay. But this is a real problem for me. I'm waiting for your support.
Thanks a lot in advance

When I started the game I noticed that sounds of cards are missing.

Maybe asking the obvious question here, but the sound only does not work for premium cards? You can hear the music and sound effects?

Some cards from the new Syndicate faction don't have sound yet. If the problem also occurs with other cards, then I would recommend reinstalling the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
If that doesn't solve the problem, then please contact CDPR support.

Maybe asking the obvious question here, but the sound only does not work for premium cards? You can hear the music and sound effects?

Some cards from the new Syndicate faction don't have sound yet. If the problem also occurs with other cards, then I would recommend reinstalling the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
If that doesn't solve the problem, then please contact CDPR support.

Yes, I can hear the music and sound effect. It happens with all cards. I've already reinstalled the game,but I will do this again with removing folders you told me about. Thanks!

i reopened the game after many months and in the deck cards setup i see 3 icons above the general and the 1first (book 1) has a red cross in many decks
what it means ?how to remove? what the 3 icons mean ?where can i find explanations of all the change they made ?
thx for help

@rcontu
Untitled.png

The first is the amount of cards you have in your deck (minimum of 25)
The second is the amount of units you have in your deck (minimum of 13)
The last is the amount of provisions in your deck (maximum varies based on the leader, the average is 165)

I'm new and I have A LOT of doubs, let's start with this one:
Why I am unable to create this card, since I have 445 points and the card requires 200 ? What is transmutation (it costs 300 of something I don't know the name in english) ?

My Gwent is brazilian portuguese by default.

Attachments

• doubts.jpg
    doubts.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 40
Why I am unable to create this card, since I have 445 points and the card requires 200 ?
I'm pretty sure it's because you already own a copy of it and there is a limit of owning one copy of each Gold card (unless you get duplicates from kegs/as rewards).

What is transmutation (it costs 300 of something I don't know the name in english) ?
Transmuting a card turns it into its animated, premium version and removes the basic version of the card from your collection.

I'm pretty sure it's because you already own a copy of it and there is a limit of owning one copy of each Gold card (unless you get duplicates from kegs/as rewards).

Transmuting a card turns it into its animated, premium version and removes the basic version of the card from your collection.

Thanks, didn't know about this limit.

-

Another doubt: my opponent employed this card (Ozzrel which is worth 1, as you can see on the left board) and suddenly the card gets a value of 10, I really didn't get where these additional points came from.

Attachments

• doubts2.jpg
    doubts2.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 37
Ozzrel which is worth 1, as you can see on the left board and suddenly the card gets a value of 10, I really didn't get where these additional points came from

Ozzrel consumes a unit, which means he will eat it and gain its strength.
It's okay to ask questions, but my explanation is also mentioned on the card's description. So, I was wondering where the confusing is coming from.

Ozzrel consumes a unit, which means he will eat it and gain its strength.
It's okay to ask questions, but my explanation is also mentioned on the card's description. So, I was wondering where the confusing is coming from.
You are right, tnx for info.

Not sure if its a new border but i just noticed it from other player's using it. Where can someone get that redish wooden border with the a stake passing through it? Thanks in advance.

Not sure if its a new border but i just noticed it from other player's using it. Where can someone get that redish wooden border with the a stake passing through it? Thanks in advance.

It was part of last month's seasonal bundle which could only be bought in the shop.

(Post moved to the community thread)

Will there ever be a "match replay" future in Gwent?
Like replay in form of logs of for ex. last 10 games that will inform about the progress of each of them that you can put into viewer mode. Not everyone streaming or capturing their games, but sometimes you would like to repeat the lost game or show your best play to someone.

//edit
That makes me think about "Tactic mode" to watch replays or train specific interactions in specific conditions. I am totally down with it.

Hi! I just started playing with Syndicate faction, and I didn't quite understand how coins work. After ending a round, at the beginning of the next round, I noticed I didnt' have the same amount of coins than in the last round. How precisely does this mechanic work? Do you lose a random or fixed amount of coin on round end?
Thx!

Top Bottom