Has anyone's Witcher EE not have a problem?

+
Has anyone's Witcher EE not have a problem?

Looking around on this particular section,I'm curious to know if anyone doesn't have problems playing TWEE?I'm kind of bored with the crashing (or glitching for me) of 1.4.5.1303 that I'm playing the demo for 'some' relief.

In fact, I haven't had anything but one easily solvable problem.Just once I got the ms32.dll error and looked it up on the forum search. The threads found solved the problem within seconds.I never had installation, registration, blur, crash or other problems. Just that one little thing.By the way, what kind of "glichting" are you referring to?

I've had the game crash once or twice, but I had no difficulty with installation or blurring or anything else that people have reported. My EE works just great.

Nope, no problems here. I've had a charmed experience with the Witcher, I must say, from installation through registration and gameplay. My boyfriend has had a couple of problems, though, which I've personally found highly amusing considering we have the same hardware - so something, somewhere, in that mess he calls a "study" is some kind of aura or field acting against the Witcher on his machine ;) He's had the odd crash or error message, which were easily solved by searching these forums; unfortunately one of those errors was fatal (until installation of the retail EE).It's one of the regrettable pitfalls of being a PC gamer, unfortunately. Over the years, I've been involved in several gaming communities (including Eidos, Core Design and Troika) and all things being equal, it's been my experience providing support for various games that The Witcher has remarkably few beetles when compared to others. But there will always be bugs :( Which doesn't make you feel any better, of course - these things can be as frustrating as all hell. We've all been there, unfortunately, and I am sorry to hear your playing experience of The Witcher has been marred :(
lordpooky said:
I'm kind of bored with the crashing (or glitching for me) of 1.4.5.1303 that I'm playing the demo for 'some' relief.
If the game is crashing to desktop, then the first place you should head after that happens is to Event Viewer to find out more details on what actually triggered the crash. The second place is these forums to post the result, along with the information gleaned from following the Getting Tech Help link in the Witcher Wiki :beer:

I've experienced no problems what so ever with Witcher EE so far. Install was a breeze and no crashes, lockups, blurring etc. Just about to enter chapter 3.Edited for system specsRunning Vista 64 with a Phenom triple core, 4 GB ram and an ATI HD4670 GPU. Great game by the way.

I also had no problems with the EE so far. Except the blur bug. But I did not noticed that until someone mentioned it on my screenshots :D No crashes aswell. I had problems with registering the game but they were no fault by CDPR.The game runs very stable on my Linux box :p

lordpooky said:
Looking around on this particular section,I'm curious to know if anyone doesn't have problems playing TWEE?I'm kind of bored with the crashing (or glitching for me) of 1.4.5.1303 that I'm playing the demo for 'some' relief.
i'm afraid that you wan't get the full picture for this question, as from those 600000+ forum users only those 10 or so that have problems still lurk this subforum, while the rest are just lending a hand while the Hairy Bear band has a break :)

Reading around seems to tell me that TWEE doesn't glitch on Vista 64.I should have a genuine copy of Vista Ultimate 64 (Enterprise) running along shortly - so I'll see how the problems go.

Top Bottom