Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

+
I don't think North America got it because physical version sales are on life support, digital sales reign king here in the States. Retailers here probably didn't think it made much sense to order the PC versions. It is possible that the physical sales for Witcher 3 base game didn't do to well here in the States. Just a theory of mine.

I am glad I ordered the cards through that deal they had prior to launch of the expansion. I just got my cards yesterday.

Here in the U.S. I've only been able to find it for PS4. Have had so many issues at retail with this series. For Witcher 2 GameStop didn't get enough of the Keychains for their Pre-Order Bonus. Best Buy had no clue when it came to the T-Shirt Pre-order Bonus. Hearts of Stone Limited Edition wasn't released on time. Wasn't available til days after release at GameStop. And now there's no listing for Blood and Wind Limited Edition for Xbox One. I got Dark Edition for Witcher 2 for Xbox 360, and got both Limited Edition of Witcher 3 for Xbox One and the Hearts of Stone Limited Edition for Xbox One as well. So only option is to buy it digitally and then pay more to get the cards shipped through the special website? How come they couldn't release it for both Xbox One and PS4 like they did with Hearts of Stone Limited Edition? Which has no indication which system it's for at all on it. Only that the receipt says Xbox One and has the DLC code printed on the receipt.

I would love to buy these cards!
Sadly I have the season pass from Steam :(
I hope that they decide to sell them for everyone and expand upon it! Gwent has huge potential to be a great card game.

Top Bottom