How/where do you access the DLC?

+
ohhhhhhhh ok so its at the merchants...ok...is it even any good? it'd be pretty pointless/useless if the sword only does 20-30dmg!!! ive crafted all the best shit u can make so far at this point..Im lvl 6.

What about the patch? How do u update the xbox One version?

ohhhhhhhh ok so its at the merchants...ok...is it even any good? it'd be pretty pointless/useless if the sword only does 20-30dmg!!! ive crafted all the best shit u can make so far at this point..Im lvl 6.

What about the patch? How do u update the xbox One version?

The armour set was certainly better than what I had.
As for the patch, it should do it automatically on Xbox 1,
it may have happened so quickly you may not have noticed.

I went to Bram. Didnt find any armors in his shop. Patch 1.02 installed. No idea about the haircut. There are only three hairstyles available for me in Novigrad and Claywich. No DLC showing up for me. :(

I have xbox 1 and it clearly says 1.01. And all the people I know that have consoles are having the same problem. Ive Tweeted the witchers twitter and like always, they wont answer a question they dont have answer to.

No probs. Regarding this though, how important is this clown Bram? Do we just need him to get DLC items from? Or is he there for something else? If he's just to get DLC from then I'll just wait for the next patch instead of restarting.

As long as the patch brings him back to life and not just prevent him from dieing for other people.

Hi, lol, yeah. He just stays there lay on the floor next to his stall dead. I noticed he was dead fairly soon after meeting him actually, certainly before I downloaded the DLC. I vaguely recall fighting against some Drowners nearby. Whether they had anything to do with it I don't know.

---------- Updated at 02:46 PM ----------

Ok, here's a video of the problem. Everytime you fast travel to him, when you appear, you can hear what sounds like a sword slash off to the right, then you hear a groan sometimes, then you hear a body hit the floor. Then when you walk over to his stall he's dead on the floor...

Also doesn't matter where you fast travel to because if you slow travel to him he's dead when you get there.

[video]https://youtu.be/3NJ8BJZnHeU[/video]

Sounds like Altair is in the Witcher games again

Hi sviggo this is an off topic question but how did you get that spells are like counting like they are stronger how do I get that too?

Dead Merchant Woesong Bridge

This may not be as rare as you think. I play on Xbox One and the merchant at Woesong Bridge is dead for me as well.
If I fast travel to Woesong Bridge and turn immediately to face the merchant I can hear a sword strike and see him fall. There is no other NPC any where near him. He just falls dead.
There are others I know on Xbox One who claim the same problem.
Is there any where else I can collect the horse armor and body armor from the free DLC?
Thank you for this most awesome game!~
Mungadungalis

Top Bottom