I'll never buy another version of a console game you all make

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never buy another version of a console game you all make

Before I begin let me note I am autistic. I am not looking to hear opinions why anyone feels they have the right to come in my single player game that I bought and paid for and tell me how to play my single player game. Also please don't come in to debate me about this I'll never change my mind, ever. If you can't understand what I'm saying or why I think like this it's okay most can't.

Recently you all patched the game for my PS4. Great! However you fixed things that were not really broken.

You took away my ability to enjoy the world and game and play at my own pace without worrying about being dead broke all the time. Yes I used the sea shells to get money. Then you all decided literally take away all the money of someone who had over a certain amount of money. So, do you want us dead broke in the game?

Was this an idea from the same Bioware guy who thought it was a good idea to ban a man from a Single Player game because he disagreed with Bioware on the forums until the publisher decided to reverse the ban on the customer?

At this point I can't see myself buying more of your products made for console the fact you literally went into my single player game and took the money I recieved in game away its a little to much and goes way to far. If you're going to do this whats the next step on that slippery slop?

You all proudly proclaim that your game will be patched, fixed for pirated users in hoping they will buy! What about your customers who are just trying to play the game? How does what I do in my single player game affect what someone else does?

Oh the gaming blogs are laughing what you did with the cows haha yeah its so funny. It reminds me of Arkham Asylum when developers had created a fix to send people who pirated their game into a room with poison gas.

I can understand if you did that to people who stole, but you're going to do that to paying customers?

I used to advocate people to buy your products....now I don't know if I can trust you.

Last edited:
Before I begin let me note I am autistic. I am not looking to hear opinions why anyone feels they have the right to come in my single player game that I bought and paid for and tell me how to play my single player game. Also please don't come in to debate me about this I'll never change my mind, ever. If you can't understand what I'm saying or why I think like this it's okay most can't.

Recently you all patched the game for my PS4. Great! However you fixed things that were not really broken.

You took away my ability to enjoy the world and game and play at my own pace without worrying about being dead broke all the time. Yes I used the sea shells to get money. Then you all decided literally take away all the money of someone who had over a certain amount of money. So, do you want us dead broke in the game?

Was this an idea from the same Bioware guy who thought it was a good idea to ban a man from a Single Player game because he disagreed with Bioware on the forums until the publisher decided to reverse the ban on the customer?

At this point I can't see myself buying more of your products made for console the fact you literally went into my single player game and took the money I recieved in game away its a little to much and goes way to far. If you're going to do this whats the next step on that slippery slop?

You all proudly proclaim that your game will be patched, fixed for pirated users in hoping they will buy! What about your customers who are just trying to play the game? How does what I do in my single player game affect what someone else does?

Oh the gaming blogs are laughing what you did with the cows haha yeah its so funny. It reminds me of Arkham Asylum when developers had created a fix to send people who pirated their game into a room with poison gas.

I can understand if you did that to people who stole, but you're going to do that to paying customers?

I used to advocate people to buy your products....now I don't know if I can trust you.

Hello friend! I respect your opinion and am not here to dispute it or put you down. I will however, add my own opinion which your welcome to acknowledge or ignore haha! I can see where you would find it frustrating too that your easy source of money has now ended but if I may, add something to maybe further your understanding as to why it was taken away. This is not your typical open world game and many miss this factor because it comes off like one. Its still linear to a certain degree just has alot of freedom compared to linear games. Witcher games stay very close to Geralt and stories from the books. With this said, a witcher is not going to make his money from selling pearls, witchers make money from killing monsters. Because of this, CDPR took out the easy method to gaining wealth, Not because they hate us, but because they care about the universe of the witcher and know that selling pearls for wealth contradicts it. Thus preserving the integrity of it all. Same goes for insanely strong guards, put in place so we can't wreak havok on towns because a witcher would not do this. They make tweaks, annoying as they are to some, to keep the game as close to the story they want to tell and for us to enjoy. Hope this makes sense! Read one of the books if you haven't, you will see what I am talking about and appreciate the game more. This game is fun and unique and can't be played like a typical rpg like Oblvion, Diablo, ect.

Please reconsider your feelings towards CD Projekt Red, they are a good company that cares about us! The game is very good being a fan of the books and really highlights the life of Geralt the witcher. I love it and am sad you are unhappy! Give it time, work with the locals and make some crowns the way a witcher does! Soon you will have no need for pearls, just takes patience! Haha! You can do it!

-Zero

Last edited:
There are more issues with this game that have not been fixed, they keep claiming to fix performance but aren't doing so... they seem to have become Ubisoft with the release of The Witcher 3, I say Ubisoft because they lie in most patches as well (a good example was Ghost Recon Future Soldier).

If CD Projekt RED truly cared for their consumers they wouldn't hide behind a fake free DLC wall and actually fix their damn game. It has been out for about 20 days not and yet performance is not up to snuff, the game was delayed a full 12 months and still has performance issues... also who ever thought trees that move like they are plastic or rubber was a good idea needs to be fired... just a thought.

I don't respect them, I don't really care for anyone trying to defend them. Until I see actual evidence of them fixing issues rather than making new ones each patch I don't see why I would support their future games.

I was a loyal fan of CD Projekt RED with the release of The Witcher 2, The Witcher 1 still has some extremely horrible gameplay exploits that bothered me way to much, however with the release of the Enhanced Edition causing more internal problems than it fixed ie bringing stuttering back which was a main issue that was never fixed by the developer and had to be fixed with driver updates. The performance for The Witcher 2 in the mountains still runs horribly to this day on a high end machine... please don't sit there and act like they have never wronged their consumers...

Not to mention they added a huge monster that spawns at the cow exploit rather than just leaving it there, that annoys me the most. oh well i'll just mod the value of trading so the game isn't so unfair then shall I ;)

Last edited:
First of all play an Ubilol game, then tell me if there are (or not) real differences in optimization and performance.
Actually the game is very well optimized: it uses all the core of my cpu (which has multithreading) and the gpu is always perfectly exploited.
I'm very curious to know which pc configuration you're playing on, how bad witcher3 runs, and how well you could play with the ubisoft portings

for what concerns the first post, I totally agree with ZeroAffex

I understand that people don't want their single player experience messed with, I totally get it. Although I have to agree with @ZeroAffex just for the simple reason that a witcher doesn't go pearl hunting. And that they changed that method of gaining money is also understandable with me, basically people were using an exploit to getting more wealth quickly.

The thing I have to agree with @HisShadowX is that they took away his (and others) money for this. I get why you are upset about this and I agree, it's not ok.
Btw, the cows are just a joke... Don't read to much into them.

First of all play an Ubilol game, then tell me if there are (or not) real differences in optimization and performance.
Actually the game is very well optimized: it uses all the core of my cpu (which has multithreading) and the gpu is always perfectly exploited.
I'm very curious to know which pc configuration you're playing on, how bad witcher3 runs, and how well you could play with the ubisoft portings

for what concerns the first post, I totally agree with ZeroAffex

No it's not, monitor the CPU usage across all cores and watch it drop and spike all over the place.

What the hell is the point in posting on a forum like this, with that sort of post and then state your not willing to listen to other people's opinion or offer them a chance to defend CD PROJEKT RED?

Autistic or not. This is a forum for debate.

Ironically, i'm actually glad i bought the game day one, because patch 1.01 through 1.03 offered a better immersive gaming experience than it does since patch 1.04 got released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom