Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving reading all his tweets right now :) The comment about playing on PC, then camera zoom, then even something about Eredin's old armor... Ahhh Damien, you cool guy... :)

And he's naked in bed in Milan... Awww! :p

---------- Updated at 09:32 PM ----------

He meant you can zoom when you are on the horse, unless that's what you guys are talking about already :p

Well... I really don't know...

Rustine ‏@Rustine_C 1 hhace 1 hora
@Bacon_is_life
Can we lock the camera near Geralt's back so it won't zoom out while entering combat?

He meant you can zoom when you are on the horse, unless that's what you guys are talking about already :p

Did I miss something in the Twitter conversation? The guy just asks about Camera Control in general, and Damien responded saying you could zoom and play with it.

I didn't see anything about it referring to only whilst you're on a horse.

Glad to hear the tattoo is in, these details are the things that make rpg's, with choices, fun. To see your small actions carrying over.

I understand that they can't have every choice and consequence carried over, but a tattoo is just a few pixels and hopefully a speech from Yennefer.

We can get Gwent cards through loot, purchase or win them from npcs. And there will be a big tournament, where all top players meet up.
Damien just confirmed it.
The game gets better and better with every new information:cheers:

Yeah appears I imagined the horse part with the camera, he did mean it in general which is awesome!
And haha the naked part he replied to me, hilarious guy as always xD
Also really hopeful about that Eredin old armor as potential DLC, I hope he passes it forward...

There will be a hands on event in Brazil :D

Thank you CD Projekt RED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom