Is it finaly answered?

+
Is it finaly answered?

Why Geralt joined the wild hunt? And what is happening in the intro of Witcher 1? Why is he running from wild hunt?
Also is there fight Geralt vs King of wild hunt in wc3?
Thank you

Last edited:
Can you please edit your post and include a spoiler tag? Try to be considerate of those who haven't played it yet and don't ruin things for them

Spoilers of any kind, only in the Story, Locations, and Character Discussion subforums. Please observe this rule strictly, especially while everything about this game, including backstory, is new to many of our members.

Hey!
I will not ruin the fun for you, but many of these questions are answered at a specific point later in the game.
Have fun and see for yourself!

Well I can't play it so I want to know. Why he joined and why he run from them in the beggining of wc1.

I saw the ending also, and Geralt is like a fell in love with Ciri o_O even if she is his daughter (adopted)...

I got some answer at least

''Geralt didn't join the wild hunt willingly. The wild hunt basically enslaved his body and soul when he died, its not explained how he left and possibly never will be. Geralt says he doesn't remember a thing in his conversation to Yen who was also part of the wild hunt and left it.''

Sad that there is no flashback to that intro of 1st game tho

Actually, it is answered how Geralt escaped the Wild Hunt in Dark Horse Comics' "The World of the Witcher" book. However, I strongly recommend not reading this book until after finishing playing The Witcher 3, since it has massive spoilers for the game.

Top Bottom