It would be fun to have QTE

+
It would be fun to have QTE

[video]https://youtu.be/gtSH9PPp40k?t=815[/video]

Just thinking QTE wouldn't be too bad.
Geralt does have superhuman speed and strength, although it's not displayed too well in-game...

Ay, because they proved so unpopular in Assassins of Kings, the REDs avoided QTEs in Wild Hunt, and, early on, made a point of informing players there'd be none.

Uuhh, I'm guessing you didn't play TW2? It had QTE, and it was probably the biggest source of problems in the game. So I think this may not be a popular suggestion, just warning you.

Nope, TW3 is the first Witcher series I've played. This is a bit sad though. When I first played a game with QTE (I think it was God of War 2) I thought it was really, really cool. Guess it's the trend of recent games abusing too many QTE... still, some games were good.

It would not be fun for me, so i am very glad they were excluded from The Witcher 3.

I only liked QTE in GoW games, it was a good implementation, in most cases they had a pattern and a good learning curve.
And most importantly, you didn't die in most of the times you failed QTE's.
The biggest problem is that most games nowadays do a bad implementation of QTE's, like overusing them for simple actions and punishing QTE's with death.

In GoW it was fun because the QTE's resulted in awesome kills and you had some instant good shots at them.

It can be a good addition to the game, when done properly. Just my 2c...

Guest 3847602

OP, no the only use QTE have is in those David Cage's games or The Order 1886 so the players wouldn't fall asleep thinking they've bought the movie. Witcher 2 had them and they were awful, the worst part of the amazing game.

Top Bottom