lets find out which generation play this game the most

+
Lahiri said:
Now that's my man! We are from the same team.

Lahiri said:
We may not have as much *time* to devote to playing games, but we're definitely *interested*! ^__^

*looks at stack of unplayed games...*

The same problem... Just played in two games in this year. FF: Crisis Core and Fable. Just a few years ago I playing a lot, but not now. :(
*looks at stack of unplayed games...*
Just finaly start to play in Mass Effect 2 :rolleyes:

Volsung said:
I think times are changing. Most of us who are nearing our 30's grew up playing games, so we'll be playing games for a long time. I barely watch TV anyway, I'd rather play games.

Also all this age thing is over-rated. In modern times it seems the difference between 20-30-40+ is slowly disappearing. I swear I am the same guy as 15 years ago, when I was 21, and I am pretty sure I won't radically change when I am 60. We are from a generation that grew up on computer and video games, and we won't stop till we drop dead. I do not watch TV at all save for my favorite TV shows, and gaming is my major hobby.

You take this poll in 40 years, and those of us who are still around, will be playing on their death beds. Actually, a lot of free time for gaming is something that makes retirement rather appealing. :)

vivaxardas said:
Also all this age thing is over-rated. In modern times it seems the difference between 20-30-40+ is slowly disappearing. I swear I am the same guy as 15 years ago, when I was 21, and I am pretty sure I won't radically change when I am 60. We are from a generation that grew up on computer and video games, and we won't stop till we drop dead. I do not watch TV at all save for my favorite TV shows, and gaming is my major hobby.

You take this poll in 40 years, and those of us who are still around, will be playing on their death beds. Actually, a lot of free time for gaming is something that makes retirement rather appealing. :)/>

This is how I feel about my growing older, though you have a few years on me, ;)
I'll still be gaming and collecting in my ever evolving game room or man cave.

Also 22 here.

eskiMoe said:

Amirite?

Couuulld beeeee . My hair except for the sides is still brown but when I had a beard it was as white as his .

eskiMoe said:
You get plenty of free time when you retire :)/>

Bout 7-8 years i`ll find out how much free time I have .

seamusgod said:
apparently not many people know what the "m" on the box stands for.

Maybe they do and don't care. Mortal Kombat II and 3 were some of my favorite games when I was 11 or so.

I'm 35. I gave up gaming almost completely between ages 19 and 27 when I studied and travelled the world. Then I moved back to Canada and flat boring Ontario, and then I went back to gaming...

There are many former forum members who are well past their 30's who do not come anymore. So in case anyone is wondering, the current forum population is not representative of the people who play The Witcher.

Volsung said:
There are many former forum members who are well past their 30's who do not come anymore. So in case anyone is wondering, the current forum population is not representative of the people who play The Witcher.

The conception that I had when I first started playing The Witcher years back. That a good bit of older folk made up a big part of the demographic as it were.

vivaxardas said:

You take this poll in 40 years, and those of us who are still around, will be playing on their death beds. Actually, a lot of free time for gaming is something that makes retirement rather appealing. :)/>/>

Pretty much like this. I am also 36

I know over 50's are well represented among the most active forum regulars and the moderators. So, even without knowing exact counts, I can say with confidence that the Witcher games do resonate with mature players; some of their greatest enthusiasts are among them.

Ravensilver said:
Thank you for that statement! ^^

I feel positively ancient with my 52... ^^;;

against any belief about it, no one is alone... almost 52 here too.

Top Bottom