level grinding after 40

+
level grinding after 40

Hi all, so I wanted to know if there is any way to level grind (XONE) somewhat efficiently when you're level 40.
I'm not really a fan of this grinding thing but It's annoying me that I'm 40 now and there's still one armor on NG that I can't use (Skellige).

thanks!

:uma:

Put everything bonus exp gears and trophies on and find monsters or/and humans/nonhumans. Find every questionmark if you didn't already. I assume you already did every quest and played HoS. Nothing else comes to mind.

Or start NG+. That Skellige armor is yours in no time. I'm in NG+ and lvl 55 at the moment and that armor (Skellige dlc set) is way under my level now.

Or you can wait next expansion ;)

If you haven't already done it look up the 'Path of Warriors' XP exploit or the Monster nests used to re-spawn giving you 20 XP each time you blow them so a quick tour used to net 350 XP but they both may have been patched in the last update. Alternatively you can grind away, goto Urston just below Novigrad & just to the west is a bay. Swim out into the middle dive down & 3 sets of Drowners spawn continually so just keep one shot killing them with your crossbow. It's a pain but you shroud kill around 60 a minute so doing it for around 20 minutes will jump you a level.

Ouch... 60 mins underwater shooting drowners seems a bit too much for my taste. I ended up NG at level 41, doing HoS before going to Skellige for the final missions. What's the level requirement on that Skellige armor you want to you, @PillarBiter ?

If you haven't already done it look up the 'Path of Warriors' XP exploit or the Monster nests used to re-spawn giving you 20 XP each time you blow them so a quick tour used to net 350 XP but they both may have been patched in the last update. Alternatively you can grind away, goto Urston just below Novigrad & just to the west is a bay. Swim out into the middle dive down & 3 sets of Drowners spawn continually so just keep one shot killing them with your crossbow. It's a pain but you shroud kill around 60 a minute so doing it for around 20 minutes will jump you a level.

hmm, might try that drowner thing, I only need one level. :)

Eh? How can you be only level 40 on NG+ and struggle to find new sources of XP? I'm at the end of act 3 in NG+ and I just hit level 61 ... and that's with skipping most of the side content and not having completed HoS in NG+ either.

Edit: nevermind. Reread OP, and he said NG not NG+.

:ugh:

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hi all, so I wanted to know if there is any way to level grind (XONE) somewhat efficiently when you're level 40.
I'm not really a fan of this grinding thing but It's annoying me that I'm 40 now and there's still one armor on NG that I can't use (Skellige).

thanks!

:uma:

I recommend going NG+ it will be a lot quicker to level up! Another option is to complete tasks and points of interest that you missed. Thanks!

Top Bottom