Leveling paths

+
В первую игру способности - магии и меча - я сбалансировал равномерно. А сейчас пытаюсь сосредоточиться после основного обучения только на магии. Считаю, что необходим опыт на всех этапах, если мы любим эту игру.

since the arena i got into the alchemy path to make my bombs stronger and better herb gathering, and use more magic and potions. Arena really allowed me to explore better combinations

Elves4me2 said:
What is your favorite leveling path in the Witcher 2?

I have to go with the Swordsmanship there is just something cool about the sword it's an instant action and plus who could resist slicing and dicing of a monster ( human or other wise )

Second comes the magic i hardly ever choose that one but what i remember it was pretty awesome too

The same for me ;)

I always preferred swordsman path since there's nothing like being a tank with 600 HP !
But really , I find it more effective than the other paths , I also think that the training part is annoying.
Even if the training part wasn't obligatory I would've invested in it , but much less!

Teamsleeper said:
I always preferred swordsman path since there's nothing like being a tank with 600 HP !
But really , I find it more effective than the other paths , I also think that the training part is annoying.
Even if the training part wasn't obligatory I would've invested in it , but much less!
I really wish you could just skip the so called training and focus on other paths. Geralt is not a beginner when it comes to the sword for example. He can really wield that sword like no one else, so what is the point in this training path?

Is there a mod that you can skip the training path and give the points to other paths?

I could also do without the Training skill tree. It doesn't really even work as a tutorial element since finishing it takes far longer than the tutorial. The skills are fine, but shouldn't he be that advanced already?

As far as a modification that unlocks the other skill paths - I dont know of one , if there is such a mod I will consider using it but I think that most mods deal in the visual aspects of the game since there is no real way to edit the game's scripts, only texture files and GUI.

Try this one it supposed to unlock all dev. paths right from the start .
http://www.witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=133
Don`t know if it works with 2.1 but shouldn`t be too hard to ind out .

Top Bottom